“ Being Special”

Help me! I'm stuck in love with 15 Boys :O

 

You went out of the bathroom awkwardly because some of the boys are in the living room and they saw you with just a towel around you.

You just smiled and blushed a little.

You quickly put on something quick since youre going with Donghae you want to look pretty.           You wore a cute short fluffy dress and a cute sandals combing your hair you put a little make up on.

*knock, knock*

“its open come in”

“ are you ready ______?” Donghae asked.

“yes just a minute oppa”

You went out of your room and saw Donghae waiting.

“Yah, where are you two going? Fish, stop on planning to make moves on her that is so not happening” Heechul teased.

“are you going on a date?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Aniyaaa! It’s not like that Hyung! Yah, you nappeun maknae we’re just going on a trip”

“TRIP?!?!?!  HONEYMOON? You guys are together all along?!”Sungmin hurriedly said.

“WE’RE NOT TOGETHER I WILL JUST TOUR HER AROUND SEOUL AND WILL GO TO SM LATER!” Hae said trying to sound calm.

“Can I come?” Sungmin asked.

“NO”

“waaaaeeeee?!”

“Keunyang ANDWAE!”

“psssshhhh.”

Sungmin was annoyed that He can’t come with you and Donghae.

Donghae turned back to you and signaled you that you two are going to go.

 

You bid goodbye’s to your oppa and they told you to takecare. =)

Donghae guide you all the way to the car He’s such a gentleman. When you two are now in the car you asked Donghae something.

“Oppa, where are we going?”

“Somewhere fun.. I want you to feel special whenever you are around me.. So, I’m making this day extra special for you”

“You don’t have schedules today?”

“I do.. but it’s a radio guesting so it will be at night.”

You two enjoyed chatting about random thins during the trip..

First stop was a street vendor of Dduckboki

“Ahjumma 2 servings of this please” Donghae ordered.

“This is the best Dduckboki store around here you should try it”

“Here are your ordersss.. Enjoy it!”

“Be careful ______~ah It’s hot” Donghae told you. =>

Donghae offers you His Dduckboki He wants to feed you.

He’s so romantic you told yourself while enjoying your date with Donghae.

You don’t know if it’s a date maybe it’s only you who’s thinking like that.

It rained a little and you and Donghae don’t even have an Umbrella with you  

When you two were done eating the rain went hard.

“Want to try something fun?”

“What oppa?”

“1,2,3 RUUUUUNNN~!!”

Donghae was holding you on your waist while running to His car you’re so close to Him and you feel magical you can’t believe that you’re with Donghae.

When you two was inside the car you two was SOOO wet and Donghae couldn’t stop laughing because it was fun.

“I haven’t done that in a while… I miss doing those things.”

“You’ll get sick Oppa but it was super fun”

“What to do now? It’s raining we can’t go to places anymore..” you added.

“Don’t worry I know some place” Donghae said.

“I think I’m going to catch a cold” you said.

“Really? Then let’s go somewhere when you can relax.

Before you know it you two is now at a Private Sauna..

“Stay there” Donghae told you.

Donghae went to the counter and asked for things for you two..He paid for everything and you didn’t even spend a single dime..

Donghae went back to you and gave you your things.

“change to this later when we’re done..but, for now let’s go!” Donghae said.

You two have a private spa in your room.. you taught that this maybe expensive but you don’t care since you know that Super Junior makes a lot of money!

After the spa you went to a hot room…

you arrived there first and you are just wearing a white towel around your body..

Donghae followed… When Donghae entered you were so amazed at His abs and well built body.. you want to drool you want to stand up and touch his wonderful body  and you just  can’t believe the fact  that It is right infront of you..

Donghae was holding something It seems like a timer..

“Do you like my body?” He teased.

“It’s not good as Siwon’s” you lied.

You were blushing because He’s beside you.

“Who do you think will last between us in this heat?”

What Heat? You thought to yourself You could have died from the Hotnesss He showed you when He entered the room.

Since It’s Boring just sitting down there you decided to play a game…

“Oppa let’s play rock paper scissors!”

“Geurae, the losers will get snapped at the forehead”

“Okaayyyy! Aja!”

 

“Kai,Bai,Pu!”

Donghae loses!

“HA! YOU LOSE OPPA!”

Donghae lifts his face close to yours as if He wanted you to kiss him…You couldn’t stop yourself from looking at His perfect cuddly Lips. He was closing His eyes.

“Faster! I want revenge” Donghae said.

In a second you hit Donghae you know it’s painful because back then you were known as hard hitter in thos kind of games.

On the second round Donghae still Lose..you hit Donghae on the forehead again.. and you realized that you were getting close to Donghae…

Donghae’s forehead is already red even though you just played two rounds..

The third round was so funny because Donghae really wants to win against you.

“Just wait, I will win this!” Donghae excitedly said.

You two forgot about the heat that is surrounding the room because of the little game you’re playing.

“Kai,Bai,Pu!” you two said loudly!

“YESSSSS!! I WON!!!” Donghae said happily.

“C’mon baby! It’s time for revenge” Donghae teased.

Donghae was teasing you that He will make you suffer from His hit..

You closed your eyes thinking that this might be really painful and Donghae is serious about on getting a revenge to you.. but on a second….

You felt Donghae’s hand on your face and then He pulls you over then kissed you on the forehead.

You were so shocked at his move. you feel butterflies in flying in your stomach you felt your face hot and you know you’re blushing…You open your eyes and saw Donghae smiling sweetly.

“I guess I’m special to you now” Donghae said.

“You were always special Oppa” you said shyly

“I want to be extra special since I find you special for me”

You gave Donghae a little friendly Hug to say that He is now extra special to you.

After that you and Donghae went out of the room and get ready to leave.

Kyyaaaaa! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! =) Let's Anticipate moreeee >:D<