“THE UNEXPECTED CALL”

Help me! I'm stuck in love with 15 Boys :O

 

You as a kpop fan is doing dance covers. You post your videos to youtube and  you have many subscribers and many people anticipate your covers. One dayyy..

*SPY PLAYING FROM YOUR ROOM*

“HEEYYYY SHUT YOUR SPEAKERS ______  and answer the phone ” your mom yelled.
“comingggg!” you answered back.

“HELLO?”

“I’m looking for MS._____.. is she home?”

“yes.. speaking.”

“GoodAfternoon ma’am I’m a representive from SM Entertainment we saw your covers through youtube and congratulations we’re inviting you to be part of our family.”

“…………….(you’re speechless)”

Covering the mouthpiece on the phone…you screamed!!

“*clearing your throat* yes, hello thank you so much I didn’t expect this”

“We sent you a confirmation email.. kindly check your email MS. Thank you!”

“Surething! Gomawo~yo! ~”

*hangs up*

Getting so excited you went up to your room rapidly and banging your stairs from excitement.. your mom didn’t care at all because she’s used to you being like that all the time.

*opening your email*

You saw the email they sent you. You couldn’t believe it you rush downstairs and told your mom.. your mom as a fangirl (without admitting) was so proud and excited for you.

“When are you leaving?”your mom asked.

“in 3 days” you answered.

 

“that’s great you’re going to meet Super Junior!!” your mom said.

“I can’t believe this is happening their company is the one inviting me over” you said

“REALLY??! but where are you staying? who will takecare of you there?”asked your mom

“they said they will takecare of that and I don’t need to worry about my expenses. Geez mom, I’m already a grown up ” you answered putting a blank face.

“what are you doing? Start packing!! Bring your best clothes since SuJu will be there” your mom excitedly said.

You rushed to your room then start packing up even though it’s 3 days far..

At night you can’t sleep but you can’t stop smiling and you’re reading the email again and again and still couldn’t believe it.

….AFTER THREE LONG DAYSSSSS…

“Say hi to Donghae for me okay?” your mom said happily.(being Donghae Biased)

It seems like your mom isn’t sad at all that you’re leaving and that’s giving you spirit. You don’t know what you’re excited about.. you know being a trainee is hard but you’re in the same company as SuJu what will get worse?

The Plane flieeeeesssss… 

FIRST CHAPTER FINISHED ~ Anticipate moreee => 

the story will get interesting soon. >:DDD<