“ARRIVAL”

Help me! I'm stuck in love with 15 Boys :O

 

You didn’t even sleep the whole trip because you’re so excited!! you’re now at Incheon Airport and thinking *wow this is where drama’s shoot their Airport scenes* and your eyes were so wide hunting for celebrities. You’re fangirling as soon as your foot step on the land of South Korea.

You got out of the airport and you find the representative that will pick you up

You saw a man holding a paper with your name and you approach Him.

“Annyeonghaseyo! _______ imnida!” (you know Korean because your mom sent you to a School where you can learn how to speak Korean.)

“Agassi! Welcome!” the Man smiled and leads the way.

You’re now inside a van which you know a celebrity used.. because it’s full of pens snacks tissues and many more random thingssss.

 

You put your headset on and played “K.R.Y –FLY” =)

Removing the headset from your left ear you asked.

“Where am I staying?”
“It’s a PARADISE for you”

You’re confused and then you asked why..

“We’ve studied your backround and learning that you’re a fan of our famous group in the company SuperJunior”

You’re amazed on how they found out about that.. because you never once said that you’re a fan of SuJu when posting a cover dance.

“…So, in the meanwhile you’re staying with them” He continued.

Your heart beats fast your eyes widened your jaw dropped.

“We’ll be there in 30 minutes the boys are excited in getting a new playmate in the house”

“whattt?!?! They knew I’m coming?!”

Goodthing you’re prepared.. you’re well dressed because you’re going to Korea and you expect you’ll meet maybe one member so you dressed up prettily you didn’t expect that you’re going to meet them all at once.

You’re wearing a short shortsssss a loose blouse a pretty shoes and you don’t like to wear makeup so you only have BB Cream and soft eyeliner with a touch of lipgloss.

“yess ofcourse they knew! We even booked your flight to a day when all the members are home.”

You don’t know how to feel. You’re excited and at the same time nervous.

“I’m just kidding we got you an apartment” the Representative jokingly said.

For a second you believe it and you felt your stomach fall from sadness.

But as soon as the Representative laugh you also laugh with Him and ignoring the feeling you got from His joke.

Without knowing you’re there.

Two familiar guys we’re walking at the same way as yours (to the elevator).. You realized it was Yesung and Sungmin. 

 

They entered and they bowed to the representative.

“oh! _____-ssi!” Yesung said.

“Annyeonghaseyo Oppa.” You answered steadily.

“she’s _____ hyung?”Sungmin asked.

Without realizing the 4 of you in the elevator didn’t even push the button for the desired floor so, the elevator was not moving.

“yes, she’s your playmate” the Rep. said.

“Nice to meet you I’m Sungmin” He said. Asking for a handshake.

“_____Imnida!” smiling and looking at his wonderful eyes while shaking his hands.

You can’t believe it you’re holding LEE SUNGMIN’S hand! But, you’re not the type of fangirl that goes crazy with their Idol so you we’re really calm. (BUT YOU ARE SCREAMING INSIDE!!)

“Oh,” Yesung noticed that the elevator is not moving quickly He pushed the 14th flr.

“Where are your things?” Yesung asked.

“I left them at the car Ahjussi said that someone will help him pick them up”

“Don’t be scared of us _____ we’re really fun to hang out with and don’t get shy around us” Sungmin comfortably said.

*ding* You arrived at the floor.

Walking through the endless hallways for you.. your heart was tumbling from excitement and nervousness.

Yesung puts the door password.

As Yesung was entering the password you saw many doodles on the wall saying “OPPA SARANGHAE” “OPPA NEKKO” “HYUKJAE OPPA :P” and many more.

You realized that it was really true and epic that sasaeng fans will really do those things.
“The password is ******** ______-ssi.” Yesung told you. As he knows you’re going to live with them.

*The door opens*