“INTRODUCTION”

Help me! I'm stuck in love with 15 Boys :O

 

It’s Ironically epic that all the boys we’re watching a Movie and you realized that Sungmin and Yesung bought snacks for them. Your eyes widened you saw SuJu with your bare eyes all at the same time. Your fangirling heart rate could have exploded if it was installed inside your body. As soon as you entered Kangin was the first one to shout “OOHHHH _____-ssi! You’re here” Hugging you.

“Hyung don’t do that you’ll scare her” Ryeowook said.

“It’s natural”Kangin said.

Eunhyuk and Donghae were exchanging looks which you can’t understand.

Siwon approached you and said “_____-ssi It’s a pleasure having you here with us let’s go to church together sometime soon.”

Smiling awkwardly you answered to all Siwon’s gesture like shakinghands. Brushing your shoulders and then shakehands again.

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae finally spoke “EUNHAE IMNIDA!!” they laugh cutely.

You swear your hormones are exploding because of them!

“what’s that for? Kyuhyun asked rudely being the evil maknae.

“yeah. Eunhae?! Pfftt.” Heechul said.

“HANCHUL IS DAEBAK” Heechul added.

Hankyung puts a blank confuse face from what Heechul Said.

The others smiled at you and waved hello.

“Annyeong Super Junior Leader imnida Leeteuk” Leeteuk said.

“Why are you being so formal?!” Kangin asked.

“Eyyy, this is awkward let’s not do this.”  Eunhyuk said.

“______~ah who among the members is goodlooking?”Eunhyuk asked.

Everyone eyes lightened expecting that you're going to say their name.

But you just smiled and whisper something to Eunhyuk.

“Jinja? Hihihi” Eunhyuk laughs cutely.

Then you smiled. 

 

“we’ll help you unpack your things where are they?” Leeteuk said.

“Help me It’s downstairs” Rep. said.

“Forget it.” Leeteuk said randomly.

You laugh from Leeteuk rudeness. Being the good leader Leeteuk called Shindong, Siwon and Donghae to help him bring your stuffs.

Eunhyuk was talking to you about random stuffs and you can’t stop smiling since He’s trying his best not to let you feel awkward around them Heechul was there also helping you feel comfortable… His Army Duty was done early so He’s at the dorm.

“I saw Him first” Yesung said

“So?” Kyuhyun answered.

“DON’T TALK TO ME FOREVER!!” Yesung said to Kyuhyun.

“Arasso. As if we want to talk to a weird hyung like you. You have someone to talk to anyways. You said your turtles can talk then talk to them FOREVER!!” Kyuhyun rapidly said.

You laugh at their little fights you find it cute. And you realize that this will be Noisy, Fun and Superb. You can’t wait until the next daysss your going to stay with them.

Leeteuk and the rest arrived. Donghae was carrying a cute quite big box.

“Be Careful of that Donghae Oppa” you said.

“Wae?” He asked.

“They’re important.” You said with a soft smile.

Whats inside that box was your Super Junior collection. You don’t want to ruin your beloved collections even though you are with the actual persons on your collections.

Eunhyuk went to the cute box with a blue cover. Sungmin followed him.

When they open it they saw their own albums.

“Who’s your Bias?” Siwon curiosly asked.

“hmmm” you said.

“Want me to sign this?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Really Oppa?!” You said happily forgetting Siwon’s question.

“We’ll sign all that” Leeteuk said boastfully.

“ooohh, you couldn’t foretell her bias.. the photocards has all of us. The posters too. Everything has all of us. Solo Obseo.” Sungmin said.

“Who did she buy at the 5jib album?” Heechul asked.

“Oh, right!”  Donghae added.

Eunhyuk searched for it. Goodthing your mom took it. As a remembrance from you whenever She misses your noise in the house she’ll just play the album and imaging you’re there spazzing.

“You didn’t buy it?”Eunhyuk said.

“I did. But my Mom wanted me to left her something so, She could play it whenever she misses me.” You answered. *sigh*

“So, who did you choose?” Yesung asked. While eating…

“SECRET! =P” you said with a merong on your face.

“I’ll show you your room. I mean my room” Eunhyuk jokingly said.

“Heyy, we talked about that already you’re sharing with me now Hyukjae~ah!” Donghae sweetly said.

“I know.” Eunhyuk said.

“Here it is. My room. Just Kidding it’s now your room.” Eunhyuk said.

The bed was arranged very neat with white sheets, white curtains and white furnitures. And you think you know who’s done all this. It’s Leeteuk.

“Do you like it? Leeteuk proudly asked.

“Yes. I like it very much! Thank you Oppas!” you said cheerfully.

“We’re glad you liked it. It tiring to put all that” Heechul frankly said.

“Well, rest now. And make yourself feel at home _____~ah!” Ryeowook said.

“Arasso Oppa. Jalja! Thanksss!” you said to all of them.

They leave your room then Siwon softly close your door saluting you.. It’s part of His gesture. You breathe deep. You can’t believe it. You pinch, slap and shake your head to test if you’re dreaming. But the reality is that this is reality. You’re in SuJu’s dorm. WITH THEM.