“I’M COMFORTABLE”

Help me! I'm stuck in love with 15 Boys :O

 

the next morning

You woke up with the unfamiliar atmosphere.. you hear someone singing from the bathroom, someone yelling and fighting and a loud TV.

You smiled thinking you’re in the actual Super Junior Dorm. The normal morning for you was you playing Super Junior songs from your player and your mom will yell at you to lower it down then calls you for you to have breakfast.

But this time is different you’re a little nervous in going out of your room because you’re scared on how things will turn out.. but as soon as you get out things turned out to something you didn’t expect.

*you opened the door*

“_____ You’re up early!” Siwon said while sipping a coffee.

You still hear someone singing loudly in the bathroom and you realized it was Leeteuk… it was Ryeowook and Donghae who are fighting in the kitchen Donghae wants a sandwich but Ryeowook is cooking pancakes.

Eunhyuk was watching his morning show and was laughing at his own self.

“You want Sandwich right _____” Donghae asked irritated to Ryeowook who keeps ignoring Him.

“Hyung, I’m cooking pancakes now! You always eat sandwich.. go buy a sandwich if you want it!” Ryeowook said. 

“I’ll eat anything” you said.

“Do you want coffee? Milk?” Sungmin asked.

“Milk Oppa.” You smiled.

You were wearing a short one piece white dress which reveals many of your skin.

You sat down on the table with Siwon sipping coffee. Sungmin followed with your milk.

“So, you’re going to start as a trainee ____” Sungmin said.

“Yes Oppa. They saw my dance covers through Youtube and called me.”

“ I saw one. I was curious on you so I watched one you covered Only One… It was great” Sungmin said looking at you.

You blush at way He looks at you.

“Thank you Oppa. I’m glad you appreciate it”

“Ofcourse!” Sungmin said.

“YAH! Make me coffee!!” Kyuhyun said.

“Do whatever you want!” Yesung answered.

“Stop talking to me” Kyuhyun said.

The pancakes were now done. It smelled delicious. Donghae sat down beside you. You were now beside Sungmin and Donghae.

Donghae smiled at you while serving you pancakes with a little pout on His face since He didn’t get His Sandwiches.

“I was going to sit beside Her Donghae~ah!” Eunhyuk said.

“I was here first.”

“Fine, be careful _____~ah.” Eunhyuk said.

“Let’s all thank God first for this Blessing” Siwon said.

You prayed following Siwon.

“This can’t be helped” Yesung said to you whispering while Siwon’s eyes were closed from praying..

You ate with them happily.

“How was it?” Ryeowook asked.

“I made it extra special since it’s your first breakfast here” Ryeowook added.

“This is the best pancake ever Oppa” you answered.

“no it’s not” Donghae grumpily added.

You laugh a little from Donghae’s stubbornness.

You were done eating..

“Yah! You didn’t save me some?!” Leeteuk shouted.

“Shindong Hyung ate them all” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Shindong is not here” Leeteuk said.

Shindong was out with His Girlfriend and left early.

“ I guess someone ate them all”  Eunhyuk said.

You were preparing your things.

And then a sudden phone call.

“Yoboseyo?”

“______-ssi We would to see you here at the office please report later at 3pm.”

“Yes. I understand.” You answered.

“are you going to SM later?” Donghae asked.

“yupp Oppa” you smiled.

“I’ll go with you. I’ll give you a tour there prepare yourself.. Let’s go somewhere before going to SM.” Donghae said while smiling.

You were excited at his offer you quickly took a bath and dress up.

“Where are you two going?” Leeteuk

 

“It’s our secret~~” Donghae said with feelings.

 

where do you think Donghae will take you? Is this your first SuperJunior date? find out next. hihi. =>