Coke

Fullmoon (part 2): Howling

 

[Junhyung’s POV]


It had already been several hours since I yelled at Hyunseung. Watching him from across the hotel room made it evident to me that I had hurt him. Even though he had long since stopped his crying, his whimpering made him incredibly hard to ignore.

Doojoon and Yoseob both seemed upset at me as they strived to comfort Hyunseung. Every now and then, I felt the desire to apologize, but when I’d get up to talk to them, I froze, and remembered all the he put me through beforehand. I figured it’d be better to just let him cry it out. Who knows, maybe he’d be the one to come to his senses and finally admit the truth.

“Seobie and I are gonna take Hyunseung for a walk.” Kikwang nodded in agreement as Dongwoon lay asleep on their bed. I just rolled over. I didn’t want to be involved with Hyunseung. At least not right now.




[Hyunseung’s POV]

“ You gonna be ok, Hyung?” Yoseob placed his hand on my shoulder as we walked down the hall.

“ I just...” I stammered. My eyes filling up with tears. I found myself pulling Yoseob into a tight embrace as we stopped in the middle of the hallway. “ I can’t take it anymore! Please! Please can we tell them. I hate lying to Junhyung. I just hate it!”

Doojoon looked around the halls to insure no one was eavesdropping on our conversation before returning his gaze to me. “ I’m sorry, Hyunseung. It’s just too risky.”

“But- But- Junhyung won’t tell anyone.”

“Maybe not. But what if the conversation is heard by one of the younger members. You know as well as I do that Kiki can’t keep his mouth shut. And if word reaches the fans, our careers will be ruined. People don’t respond too well to monsters.”

I sighed heavily as Doojoon continued. “Look. You do remember why we came to London, right?”

“To appear on a talk show and give a live concert,” Yoseob chimed in.

“That’s not the only reason, Seobie. Let’s take this time we have today to look for that witch. If we succeed, we can break this curse and no longer be forced to hide from our friends.” Yoseob nodded slowly as Doojoon turned to me with a smile on his face. “ And you can stop lying to Junhyung.”

I wiped my tears, letting go of Yoseob. I gazed up at Doojoon and nodded. He was right. If it meant I could stop lying, I’ll do whatever it takes to break this curse. “Let’s get going.”




[Junhyung’s POV]


It'd been hours since those 3 went out. Why can’t I get my mind off Hyunseung’s secret. I once again began to regret yelling at him but I knew if I apologized now, he’d never tell me what I wanted to know. I had to clear my head.

I stood up and walked toward the door, as I noticed Kikwang and Dongwoon. The two children were perched in front of the television, laughing at a British variety show. I could tell the only one who understood was Dongwoon, for Kikwang only laughed when he did. I opened the door as my thoughts were interrupted.

“ Where you going, Hyung?” I turned around to see Kikwang’s eyes no longer focused on the screen. I shrugged as I turned to the door.

“ Out. I need to clear my head.”

“ Shopping?” Dongwoon chimed in.

“I guess.” I walked out closing the door behind me. The boys knew that when my head is this tight, the only things that help are shopping and coke. I approached a vending machine and inserted several silver pieces as a red can plopped down. I picked up the can and was well on my way to the shopping district.





[Hyunseung’s POV]

“We need to split up” None of us really knew the way to the witches house, considering we all ended up there by accident. Doojoon looked around nervously as he continued. “It’ll be nightfall soon so we should stick to the shadows. I’m sure the witch will recognize us, even in our beast forms.

I inwardly chuckled at Doojoon’s subtle pun as we all agreed to go off in separate directions. We each set off on our own but I knew it wouldn’t be long before Yoseob would change his direction to match our leader’s.

Naturally I was right as I glanced behind me, noticing the orange haired aegyo prince had turned around and was soon following Doojoon. I turned around, Pulling my hood over my scarlet locks. I couldn’t help but think of Junhyung. My stomach started to churn as I tried to understand his feelings. I really hurt him, didn’t I?

I shook myself out of my trance as I began to run. I couldn’t think of Junhyung now. Doojoon was right. Our mission now was to find the witch’s Lair, and to put an end to this hellish curse, no matter what.