CHAPTER NINE

Dance Of Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYOUNG had just reached her parents' home when she received a couple of text messages. Putting her shoes away and tugged on her bag on her shoulder, she pulled her phone out of her pocket, sighing deeply.

 Her heart stopped when she saw that the messages were from Taemin. After yelling a quick "I'm home!" at her parents who were in the living room, she ran to her room before they could interrogate her on her performance.

 Locking her door behind her and throwing her bag on the floor, she flung herself on her bed and took a deep breath before reading the texts. Her breath hitched when she read the first one.

 "Huh?" she gasped, quickly accessing her Twitter account and searching. She cursed herself for not checking it earlier.

 What she read on the social networking site instantly brought hot tears to her eyes and she started pacing in her room. "Oh no," she whispered dreadfully.

 Her eyes scanned through the comments and despite the mixture of reactions, her brain chose to see only the negative ones. The compliments she and Taemin received were simply nonexistent for now.

 Jiyoung started to sob as she tried to figure out what to do. Her mind was completely blank except for the harsh words the netizens had used to describe her and her actions in particular.

 Throwing her phone to the side in disgust, she curled herself into a ball on her bed, still crying.

 Soon, there was a knock on her door. "Jiyoung-ah, everything alright, dear?" came her mother's voice from outside her door.

 Jiyoung sniffed and cleared , trying to make her voice sound normal. "Yes, I'm just a little tired. I will see you tomorrow morning."

 "Okay, good night."

 As the sound of her mother's footsteps drifted away, Jiyoung sat up on her bed, pulled her knees to her chest.

 "I'm sorry," Jiyoung sobbed, to no one in particular as more tears flowed down her cheeks.

 This was all new to her. All this while, she had carefully paid attention to what was being said about her. She could still take criticism on her weight, but being called a "" and a "" was just too overwhelming.

 Jiyoung glanced at her phone and decided to call Hara, if she knew what to do at this point.

 The older member gasped in dismay when she took a look at the netizens' harsh comments on her tablet, and her heart pained for Jiyoung.

 "Jiyoungie, I know this is hard," Hara began gently, "but you can't let the comments ruin your life. You were just doing your job. They had no rights to say anything about what you did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter