CHAPTER ONE

Dance Of Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "ANNYEONGHASEYO!" the KARA girls greeted cheerfully as they entered the SM practice room. They found the boys standing around the room, awaiting their arrival

 "Annyeonghaseyo!" they said in reply, seemingly excited now that the girls were here.

 A man in the corner clapped and cheered loudly. "Okay! Finally! I thought you'd never come."

 The girls stared back at him, whom Jiyoung assumed was the choreographer. After a few seconds of awkward silence, the man burst out laughing.

 "I'm just joking!" he said, but Jiyoung doubted he meant it. "Anyway, let's not waste anymore time. Gather around. My name's Johnny Star and I'll be your choreographer for this year's SBS Gayo Daejun.

 "I'm sure that you'll have no problem with your dance, so let's start with your acting first. I'll have you know that I excelled my acting classes in college," he said proudly.

 SHINee and KARA only stared back at him blankly. Onew pointed to Gyuri and innocently said, "She was a child actress."

 Johnny glared at him for bursting his bubble. Changing the topic, he said, "Let's just use the same pairing as before, okay? Like for Juliette. But the maknaes will have to couple up, so Minho, you're with Hara," the choreographer said to the idols, who agreed without complaint.

 Jiyoung suspected that they were already prepared mentally and emotionally to partner up with their said partners. She glanced at Taemin, who looked visibly excited to start. Maybe he just loves to dance, she deduced dryly.

 "Ok, let's have the maknaes over here on the couch," Johnny said and gestured to a fluffy loveseat in front of him. When the two clambered over, he explained, "Now, this song has a y feel to it. It's a romantic song, and it's y. So I want you to give me y!"

 Taemin and Jiyoung stared back at him blankly, blood rushing to their faces.

 Johnny sighed. "Sit, sit. This isn't rocket science, but since you two are the youngest, I'll forgive you."

 The maknaes sat and shared an affronted look before looking back at the choreographer.

 "I want you two to imagine yourself being in love. With each other. Do you get me so far?"

 The two, now blushing as red as a tomato, nodded. They seemed to fear what the man will say next.

 Jiyoung glanced over across the room at Nicole and Key, who wiggled their eyebrows at the both of them. She then looked at Taemin and found him looking as uneasy as she felt at that moment.

 "Taemin, I want you to put your arm around her shoulders. Do it, go on," Johnny ordered.

 Taemin glanced at Jiyoung and did what he was told but his left arm hardly touched her.

 "Yah, are you scared of her or something? Do it naturally!" Johnny pressed down on Taemin's arm, making Jiyoung squeak in surprise at the pressure.

 He then pushed the two maknaes to sit closer together and placed Jiyoung's hand in Taemin's. He grinned at them.

 "That's more like it! Maintain this position and work on your facial expressions. I want people to see that you're in love, so... stare into each others eyes or something. And stay! I don't want you to move an inch."

 As the choreographer walked away to the other members who were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter