CHAPTER SEVEN

Dance Of Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 After their Pandora performance, KARA trudged back to their dressing room in silence, with their manager in tow. They did wave and bow to passing idols but their smiles didn't reach their eyes.

 Once everyone was inside, they looked at Jiyoung, expecting an explanation from her.

 Jiyoung's eyes travelled from one unnie to another nervously. "Er, what?"

 "What are you going to tell our president when he finds out?" Gyuri asked. "I'm sure he already has."

 Jiyoung sighed and went to rummage inside her bag for her phone. "I don't know, unnie. It just happened all of a sudden. I hope I --" she stopped talking and stared at her phone.

 "What? What is it?" Seungyeon asked curiously, looking at the device.

 "Uh oh. I got a missed call from the president!"

 "Call him back, hurry," Gyuri urged as she sat down on one of the chairs in the room.

 Jiyoung nodded again and called him up. After a few rings, the man answered. "Yes, sir." Pause. "I'm really sorry, sir. I can explain—" Pause. "Oh." Pause. "Yes, he told me -- us. He told us about it." Long pause. "Oh, thank you, sir. Thank you very much. I understand." Pause. "Oh. I... don't know." Long pause. "I'll... do my best." Pause. "Goodnight, sir."

 Once he had hung up, Jiyoung began explaining to her curious unnies that he and President Lee had decided to send out a joint statement to say that the kiss was staged. The girls nodded in understanding.

 Finally the seriousness of the situation hit Jiyoung like a ton of bricks. She had kissed Lee Taemin, who is perhaps the most protected member of SHINee!

 And... I... I have feelings for him! she thought in horror, more panic entering her mind.

 When the president asked her how she would handle this matter between her and Taemin, she had blushed and sort of imagined what if they were to become a couple.

 Judging by Hara's relationship with Junhyung, Kamilias seem to be understanding enough to accept it. She hoped for the same thing with her, but she had forgotten to think about SHINee fans who are more protective of their boys.

 Right now she was so confused and didn't know what to do. It's not like she could turn off her emotions for him just like that. She really did like him!

 And she knew how SHINee fans could be. Some could be as mean as they were loyal. And she knew that she wouldn't be accepted by them easily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter