CHAPTER FIVE

Dance Of Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN heard yelling from inside KARA's dressing room when he neared it. He suspected it might be because of the kiss and hoped that Jiyoung didn't get in trouble. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door.

 The door opened and revealed Seungyeon whose face turned serious at the sight of him. When everyone in the room saw him, the yelling instantly ceased.

 Taemin saw Jiyoung seated in a chair (just like how he was in SHINee's room), on the verge of tearing up, while the other KARA members plus their manager, looked expectantly at him.

 "Hello, Taemin. Can I help you?" Seungyeon asked tightly.

 The girls had already changed into their outfit for Pandora. He guessed they were waiting for their turn to perform.

 Taemin gave a small bow and cleared his throat. "Hi, noona. Um, I need to speak to Jiyoung for a second. May I?"

 Gyuri came to the door and stood next to Seungyeon, blocking his view of Jiyoung, and gave him a forced smile. "Taemin, it's our turn to perform next, so maybe it's not a good idea. Plus, after what had happened on stage between you two, it's better if you're not seen together."

 Taemin sighed regrettably. "I'm very sorry, but I came to talk to her about how we can solve this problem."

 Gyuri narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "How? Wait. Get inside before anyone else sees you."

 Taemin closed the door behind him and glanced at Jiyoung, who gave him a small smile. Taemin felt his heart skip a beat and tried to avoid making eye contact with her. Who knew what else she could do with that smile of hers?

 Taking a deep breath, he began exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter