CHAPTER TWO

Dance Of Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Thanks to everyone who reviewed and waited for updates. ;)

 

THE awkward feeling returned as quick as lightning. "Whaaat?" Taemin croaked while Jiyoung gulped nervously.

 "Taemin," Johnny said, ignoring his question. "I want you to turn your body a bit to face her." He shoved Taemin to the left so that he was turned towards her with his left arm still around her shoulders.

 Jiyoung gasped when she realised the action made them sit even closer. Johnny took her left hand and placed it on Taemin's chest, and grabbed the boy's hand to put it on her left cheek.

 The two idols' eyes were as widely opened as saucers at the moment. Taemin's facial expression mirrored Jiyoung's as they sat there, petrified, staring at each other and waiting for Johnny's next instruction, which never came after ten long seconds.

 "Well, what are you waiting for?" the choreographer demanded.

 Jiyoung broke her gaze from Taemin and glanced at him nervously. "What do you mean?"

 Johnny's mouth dropped open as he stared exasperatedly at them. "I mean, act in love! Haven't you seen romantic films before?"

 Jiyoung looked back at Taemin, mentally signaling him for help.

 As if he understood her, Taemin snapped at Johnny. "Well, we can't concentrate with you here!"

 Visibly taken aback, Johnny nodded begrudgingly and turned to leave. "I expect to see progress in five minutes," he said coldly over his shoulder.

 Taemin watched him walk away and grumbled as he turned back to Jiyoung. Realizing that he was still touching her cheek, he took his hand away and moved back from her. "Sorry."

 Jiyoung took a deep breath and nodded, hoping that her racing heart calms down. "Let's just assume that... we've watched romantic films and know what to do, okay?" She sighed. "Why won't he just let us practice the dance?"

 Taemin shrugged and they both stared darkly after Johnny who was lecturing Jonghyun for being too flirty. "He likes seeing other people in pain or embarrassment. Sadistic, that's what he is."

 "We still have a few days to practice, so I'm sure we'll do well." Jiyoung sighed.

 She felt that she and Taemin would only succeed in this "assignment" if they were to take the "romance" out of it and insert some fun.

 She told her partner about this, who brightened up instantly.

 "You're right! Let's try that," Taemin said and took her hand and put it on his chest and hugged her close.

 Taemin was totally unaware of her surprise at his sudden brazen attitude. He cooed playfully, "Jiyoung-ah, you look pwetty today."

 Jiyoung burst out laughing. "What?"

 "Just play along. If Johnny sees this, maybe he'll let us off quickly and move on to the dance."

 Jiyoung blinked in awe. "That's brilliant!" Determination flashed across her face before she put on her love-struck look.

 "Oppa," Jiyoung began in sickeningly sweet voice and she batted her eyelashes. "You look pwetty too!"

 Taemin's chuckled, but Jiyoung wasn't finished. "In fact, when you put on a wig and a dwess, you're even pwettier than me."

 Taemin laughed even louder this time and dropped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter