CHAPTER EIGHT

Dance Of Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH, Jonghyun, can't you be any slower?" Key shot, glaring at Jonghyun who was still searching for their apartment key in his bag.

 The others murmured their agreement as they looked at him in disdain.

 "That's the whole purpose of the pockets that your bag has," Key went on, starting on his nagging mode. "And your bag has, like, ten pockets! And didn't I buy you that bag? Hyung, you have to use it properly—"

 Jonghyun appeared to not have heard anything when he pulled his hand out of his bag and brandished a small electronic key. "Ahah!"

 Once the door was opened, Key made a beeline for the computer in the living room.

 "What are you doing?" Onew asked curiously as he and the others walked in after him.

 Sitting on the stool in front of the computer desk, Key glanced at Taemin before turning back to the monitor as the computer booted on. "I want to see what Shawols thought about... our performance."

 Taemin knew instantly Key was referring to his little performance with Jiyoung. Although it only reminded him of the current pain in his heart, he was also curious.

 To his chagrin, Onew and Jonghyun ran to stand behind Key as they waited patiently for the Internet to be connected. He looked to his right and saw Minho shaking his head and disappeared into his room.

 Letting out a deep sigh, Taemin reluctantly approached the computer.

 "Why didn't you use your phone to check earlier?" Jonghyun asked Key.

 Key scoffed. "It died. Plus, it's more satisfying and faster to use the computer!" He then began excitedly, punching a few keys on the keyboard. "Let's see. Uh oh! They're blasting off on Me2Day."

 The four of them read the comments and winced. Most of them came from Shawols, obviously, and they weren't positive.

 "Who does that think she is, kissing my oppa?" and "If I see her some day, I will punch her in the face," or "Kang Jiyoung must DIE!" or "Poor Taemin, he must be traumatised to have to even touch that , let alone kiss her."

 Frowning in horror, Taemin felt deeply sorry for Jiyoung. He had seen similar cases like this with other boy groups but he never thought Shawols could be just as... extreme.

 Judging by the others' expressions, they too didn't feel good about this whole thing. They stared at him, waiting for him to speak.

 "This is bad," Taemin said softly but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter