Unexpected Visit

Remember the first time?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Based on the title, what do you think is going to happen?

----

The next day you stayed home because the pain of your hand, and you didn't want to see Gae Hyee.

 

You looked in your refrigerator. "Aigoo, I'm running out of food. I should go out to get some groceries." You opened your pantry. It was running empty. You grabbed your wallet and checked to see if you had any money left. "Only seventeen dollars left! Wae!?" You checked your fridge again. "Should I go out today?" You asked yourself. Your stomach grumbled. "Just for breakfast. Just for breakfast." You decided. 

 

You went to go change our pajamas. That was difficult. Your hand was still badly damaged and you took things slow. You put your hair in a messy bun and wore the most loose clothing you could find, since it seemed more easier to put on.

 

        Like this << (Don't mind this model, and credit to picture owners)

 

 

You grabbed your purse and headed to the store. At the store you were on a tight budget. You didn't know what to buy, so with the seventeen dollars you bought a doughnut, a bottle of water, and two bowls of instant ramen. "I know I shouldn't be eating this, but it's my only choice." You said to yourself. 

 

You checked out your items. When you passed by the yellow vitamin waters, it reminded you of L.Joe. You took a breath and paid the lady at the counter. Luckily, you had four dollars left. "Are you okay miss, do you need help carrying your groceries? Aren't you suppose to be in school?" the nosy ajumma asked me. She noticed my cast. "No, I'm fine. Gomawo." You said to her and bowed. You grabbed the bag and left the store.

 

"I should be in school, but I don't want to go. Should I?" You mumbled to yourself and walked back to your apartment. You passed by EXO-K's hideout. *They probably aren't there, they have school..* You thought to yourself and walked into your building. You arrived to your apartment and ate your doughnut. 

 

"Gae Hyee, why do you hate me so much, why do you have to be so jealous? Geez. I could have lived in peace but you just had to randomly come out of nowhe--" *Bzzzz.* Your doorbell buzzed. "Who could that be?' You said to yourself as you took the last bite of your doughnut and went to the front door. You opened the door. You gasped.

 

 

"Omma! Appa!" You said. "~~~~~~! Nice to see you!" Your appa said. "Why did you guys come here?" You asked. "Because we missed you, and we wanted to check on you." Omma said. "Come in, come in." You said letting them in. You hugged them. "~~~~~~ hun, why is your hand broken?" Appa asked you. "Uhm, I ran into a street pole." You lied. "Oh, you are still clumsy!" Omma said as she pinched your cheeks. You laughed awkwardly.

 

"Wait. sweetie, why aren't you in school, we actually didn't expect you to be here." Appa asked. "Uh, I didn't feel like going because of my hand." You explained. "Wait then why did you ring the doorbell if you thought I wasn't here." You asked. "We just wanted to make sure honey!" Omma said. You smiled. "Oh." 

 

"We wanted to see your apartment so badly, can we look around?" Appa asked. You nodded. "Go ahead." You said. You followed them to make sure they don't notice something wrong. "You really know how to tidy things around here, don't you?" Omma said. 

 

You noticed that they were rolling luggaes. "Um, Omma, Appa, are you guys staying here?" You asked. "If you want us to, we were actually planning to stay here for the night." Appa said. "Okay. But I'm going to school tomorrow, who will keep you company?" You asked. "Then don't go to school tomorrow hun, we missed you so much." Omma said. You smiled. "About that... I've been absent for quite a while, so I wanted to go back." You said. 

 

"Okay, then we won't stay here for the night. We could hang out with you today, if you are okay with that." Appa said. "Sure~~ I can show you around Seoul!" You said. "We'd be glad to go." Omma said. "Good! Then put your stuff down and let's go!" You said.

 

 

-----

 

You showed your parents 'Happy Hour' and other places. You didn't even think about L.Joe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter