Bowling

Remember the first time?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----

You, B.A.P, and L.Joe went to the nearest bowling alley. "So guys, whose paying?" Young Jae asked. "Noona?" Zelo suggested. You rolled your eyes "Okay." You said. They all cheered. You went to the front counter to pay for your games and rented shoes. You opened your bag and handed the money. You thought *I need to wait until mom and dad send me money again..*

 

----

All of B.A.P and you and L.Joe finished all of the games you paid for. "Thanks Noona~" Zelo said. "No problem, see you later!" You said. When they left, L.Joe walked you home.

 

"Byung Hun, you don't have to walk me home, I know you're busy so you can go." You offered. He shook his head. "Why?" "Because you already do so much for me, Byung Hun, you can take a day off~" He kept being indenial and you kept insisting when finally he said "Okay, but be careful! Bye babe~" He said and walked away. You smiled and headed for your apartment.

 

As usual, you passed the music store when someone from behind you grasped you . Your eyes widened and you turned to face the creepy er. Of course, it was EXO-K. "Ah, nice to see you again!" D.O hollered. "Long time no see!" Kai said. He had a creepy smile on his face. "Let's hang out!" Baekhyun offered. "No, it's okay, I have to head home." You said. They all stuck out their bottom lips. "Please~" Baekhyun pouted. "We wanna hang out with you. Please~" You thought *I shouldn't be with them...* But to be polite you said "Okay."

 

"YEAH!" They all said. "Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter