Date With EXO-K

Remember the first time?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----

You and EXO-K arrived at the water park. "We're here~" Baekhyun said. EXO-K led you to the gift shop. "Come on, we all have to buy swim suits, now hurry up and pick one before they close!"  Suho said as EXO-K broke away and went looking for some new swim trunks. "~~~~, why won't you find something  for yourself, don't worry we'll pay." Kai said. You nodded and headed for the women's department.

 

There was many different bathing suits and bikinis'. You didn't want to show some skin to EXO-K so you chose a one-piece. You picked out your swimsuit. It was a maroon one-piece with yellow polka dots. "This is kinda cute, I'll choose this." You said to yourself. You looked over to the racks with bikinis'. You were disgusted. You hated how bikinis' showed so much of body. You thought *I don't understand why people only wear bikinis'..*

 

You found EXO-K who were done picking out their swim suits. "Are you finished?" Chanyeol asked you. "Yes." You said as you held out the maroon one-piece. They all laughed. "~~~~, you are going to wear that?!" Sehun said, laughing. You felt sad. "It's kinda cute though..." You pouted.

 

"Come on ~~~~, this is your chance, pick out a bikini or something." Chanyeol said. Before you could say anything, Kai quickly grabbed your hand and took you back to the womens department and brought you to the bikini racks, EXO-K followed. 

 

"Pick something out in this rack." He said. He grabbed your ugly one-piece and placed it in the 50% pile. You hesitated so Kai picked out one and went to the check-out. "We are gonna pay now." He said walking away. You quickly followed. He paid for all the bathing suits.

 

When he was finished paying he said "Come one guys quickly go to the fitting room, change really fast and come back out. Go! Now!" He said as EXO-K hurried into the fitting rooms. "Heres yours ~~~~~" Kai said as he handed you a shopping bag. "Change. Now." He said. "Thanks." You said and you went to a fitting room.

 

You closed the fitting room door and took off your current clothing which was your school uniform and glasses. Luckily, you bring your contacts just in case, but they were green contacts, but you didn't care.  You placed them into your eyes. You stuffed your uniform into your bag and reached for the shopping bag. You pulled out the bikini.

 

"Gah Kai, I didn't even choose this." It was a y red bikini with a white flower on the left cup. "What the heck?" You said to yourself. "But this will do." There was a knock on the fitting room door "Hey, ~~~~ hurry up a bit, we're done." said a deep voice that belonged to Chanyeol. "I'm almost done." You said. "Okay." he replied.

 

You quickly ripped off the tag and put on the red bikini and tied the ribbons. You checked the tag. 'C36' You thought *What? How did Kai- THAT ERT!* You looked at yourself in the mirror. You had a pretty nice body. A C-cup with even curves and surprisingly, you had a pretty flat stomach. Your hair was down protecting some of your back. And your eyes were glowing beautifully green. You quickly grabbed your bag and headed out. *I can't believe I'm wearing a bikini.* You thought as you walked out.

 

EXO-K was standing outside of your fitting room. You came out slowly. You finally came out and closed the door behind you. You looked at them. They were staring at you, totally checking you out. You cleared your throat. "Um, should we go?" You asked shyly. They kept staring at you, so you looked at them. You noticed that they each were shirtless, showing their abs. [A/N: Holy mother of Flub, even I'm jealous. 6 hot guys, shirtless with abs... Oh my, I'm dying right now.. lol xD kay read! aigoo, just a fiction, just a fiction. ​] 

 

You tried your very best not to stare that long at their ripped out bodies. *They all must work out.* You thought. Finally Sehun spoke, "Woah, ~~~~~~, you look ing hot!" You shyly smiled. "Thanks..." "Yeah, you're not just ing hot, you're y!" Suho said. "Thanks, let's go now or they will close!" You reminded. They all nodded and you walked ahead. As you walked, some girls were checking out EXO-K and some guys who passed by checked out you. You walked far ahead of EXO-K, but they were okay with it because they enjoyed their view from behind.

 

Finally, you and EXO-K arrived at one of the locations in the water park. " Should we start here?" Baekhyun asked. "Sure, for now, then we'll go to another location." D.O comfirmed. "Okay, let's go in!" Suho said. They all ran to the pool of the water park. The first location was the water slides that are really steep. Those slides make you slide down really fast. But they turned around and Chanyeol asked "Are you coming?"  "Go on ahead, I'll go in when I'm done putting on sunscreen." You said. He ran up to you and sat down on the beach chair you were sitting on.

 

"Chanyeol! What are you doing? Come on!" Sehun shouted. "Go on, I'll come down in a minute!" He shouted back. "Okay, suit yourself!" And they all went to the slides. You turned to face Chanyeol. "Why didn't you go?" You asked. He smiled. "Because, then you'll be lonely, and someone might just try and attack you while we're gone. AND, I'll help you apply some sunscreen on your back." He answered and smiled again. You thought *What''s going on ...?* "Okay..." You said, you sounded unsure.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah... I'm fine." You replied. "Oh I get it!" He said. "What?! You do? Wait, What?!" He cleared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter