EXO-K

Remember the first time?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----

They walked you to the nearest bench and sat down. You spoke. "You know, I really don't have to know this, I'm just a stranger to you guys." "But you aren't a stranger, you are now are friend." Changjo said. You smiled. *I have friends already?*

 

"Okay so, anyway about EXO-K, they are really annoying, irritating, and "THINKS" they are better then us." Niel said. "I hate them. They think they are so cool just because they go to a stupid rich school." C.A.P spoke. He clenched his fists.

 

Changjo spat on the ground. "Noona, we just want you to be careful, just don't go to the music store down the street, their hideout is near there." He said. "By the music store? My new home is near there!" You said. You had great fear in your eyes. Their eyes widened, except for L.Joe's.

 

You sighed. *Why did I sit with them?* You thought. "Hey, it's okay, we will protect you." Chunji said. L.Joe rolled his eyes at Chunji. *Idiot.* L.Joe thought. 

 

"Well, I guess i have to get going." You said. "We will go with you. We want to keep you safe." Niel said. You were flattered at the fact that six good looking boys were willing to protect you, well five, you weren't too sure about L.Joe.

 

They grabbed some of your luggage and headed down to your new apartment. *I can't wait to see my new home!* You thought.

 

----

note-

short chapter, meh -o-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter