chapter 5

Our Love

 

After a school's bell rang, vic and the others went to their class. Vic, Luna and Amber in the sama class and Krystal and Sulli in other class.School ended in 3PM, and Vic and the other f(x) go straight to school gate where Yongseok and Jonghoon already wait for her and Jaejoong come to drive to go home.

 

"Jonghoon oppa,you said you have date after school?but why you here?where your girlfriend?" Vic said and hook her arm aroud Jonghoon's waist.


"I cancelled my date because she's annoying. You know what? She said that she jaelous with you. Such a ridiculous girl." Jonghoon shaked his head.

 

The other who listened to Jonghoon burst into big laughter hearing his story.

 

"hahaha... But she know that we are sibling. And you just my brother, isn't she?"

 

"no. She isn't dear. She is new here. And I don't want tired my self to tell her. I don't like possesive girl."

 

"you should tell her oppa. Or she will hate me." Vic pouted

 

"I don't care. And if she do something to you, she will got something from me."

 

"from me to hyung." said Yongseok

 

"waahh...unni your brother is scary." Sulli giggled

 

"Yes they are." Krystal nodded her head

 

"hahaha... We don't. We are just cute boys who are really love their sister." said Jonghoon while hug Vic. "and you guys,what are you doing here?"

 

"oh Oppa they'll come with us to our home. We'll have some girls time later...hihihi.." Vic answered Jonghoon question

 

"oh...that meants our car will not fit for all of us. Ok then, I will go home with hongki and you Yong, you should come with me too." Jonghoon turned his head to Yongseok.

 

"ok hyung. But we must keep accompany nonna until Jae hyung come."

 

"you right dongseang ah..or Vic will he eat by those erted boys."

 

"oppa don't be exaggerated. Just go and see you at home. I will save here and you know, my friends is here too." Vic sighed.

 

"yes oppa, Yongseok ah..we will be here. Calm down guys." Sull said to vic brothers.

 

"ok then. See you at home baby girl. see you girls." Jonghoon kissed Vic's cheek and wave his hand to the others

 

"see you nonnas." Yongseok kissed Vic"s forehead and wave to the others too.

 

"woooaahhh... I wonder if Jejin  come to your home too. you know, usually when Jonghoon Oppa play with Hongki Oppa, there is wiil be Jejin, Seunghyun and Minhwan too. I missed play around with them." said Amber who actually have a close ralationship with Jejin. They ara chilhood friend.

 

"no Amber. you must play with us. let the boys play with themself, ok?" said Krystal while hug Amber

 

"ya Krystal, don't be like that. we no that you shy around the boys. but you must act casual,ok? we all can play together." said Luna 

 

"ok unni."

 

after a while of waiting, Jaejoong come and get out of his car and hug Vic. " hi girls!! and you my dear, hows you day baby girl?"

 

"hi Jaejoong oppa." they said in unison

 

"nothing special oppa. Jonghoon oppa and Yong just overly protected to me." Vic sighed and pouted

 

"hahaha.. you know them. and if I were them, i'll act like that too. look, we have very pretty little sister here and I don't want someone else try to snatch her from us." saud Jae which made the others giigled.

 

"yeah..yeah..lets go home oppa. I'm hungry. oh, they will come with us to."

 

"ok. come on girls."