chapter 2

Our Love

In the car..


“Oh my little brother yongseok, finally you’re a high school student…hehehe..” Vic hug her younger brother.


“yeah I know, and sist..please stop hug me tight like that. It will be embarrassing for me.” Say Yongseok while push Victoria gently.


“hiks..you embarrassed with me. Ugh..I’m sad. Yongseok don’t love me anymore.” Vic say while pretending to cry.


“stop act like that Vic, you know he already grow up and like you, he don’t want treated like a baby.” Says Jaejoong who always be mature.


“Hyung.. don’t wait for me after school. I’ll have a date after school.” Says jonghoon to Jaejoong.

‘ugh..this brother of mine. He always play around with a lot of girl. When he will change and not be a player. ‘ Vic says to herself.Being a sister of three handsome brother always make victoria has a headache. She tired because everygirl will run to her and ask for help to introduce her brother to them.

“oppa, stop being a playboy. You’re already made a lot of girl crying and heartbroken.” Vic told Jonghoon


“its not me baby who made them heartbroken, they choose to chase me even though they know my behavior.” Jonghoon defends his self


Listen to him, make victoria sighed. All of Her brothers are really different. They are handsome but has different personality. Jaejoong always be mature and loving to his sibling. He always help them if they had a problem and unlike Jonghoon, he wasn’t a playboy. As long as she can remember, Jaejoong only had a few girlfriend and he always faithful to his girl. And Jonghoon, the flirty one. He always  be a bubbly person and make people around he feel happy. Because of this, he always chased by many girl. And the last one, Yongseok. He don’t talk to much infront of other people. From outsider, he seems like a cold person, but when you already know him and become a friend with him, he’ll turn out to be cheerful kid. Even though they have different personality, they have one similarity, they are very protective toward their sister, Victoria. They will beat up someone who hurt or make her cry.