chapter 3

Our Love

Chapter 3
At school..


When Victoria open her car door, she gasped when saw a lot of girls run toward your car and screaming your brother name.


‘ckckck..why always like this. I think when Jaejoong oppa graduated from this school, this girls won’t run after me again. But I forget. There is Jonghoon who always be another prince for them and I hope they don’t chase after me little brother. I’ll feel sorry for him if that thing happen. But, my guess is wrong.’


“oppa…oppa…Jonghoon oppa..who is he? Is he your brother”


“Jonghoon oppa, please introduce me to him?”


“oppa you have handsome brother!”


The fangirls continue scream out of her brother name and asking  a lot of question. Even some of them, give Jonghoon a gift.


Always be gentleman, Jonghoon just smile to them,”Yes,he is my younger brother. His name is Yongseok. Please treat him well like you treat me,ok?” and listen to his voice make the girls screaming louder.


And the three sibling walk out of parking area and walk to school building.
Before separate to each other class, Jonghoon never forget to tell victoria to stay away from the boys.


“Vic, stay away from the boys. Ok? And tell me if someone try to flirting to you.” Jonghoon know a lot of boys can’t take their eyes from his sister, because she pretty. But, he can let random boy be friend with his precious little sister. he doesn’t want she getting hurt from someone.


“yes boss.” Vic salute to him


“good girl. See you.” He kissed her cheek and wave to yongseok.


“huuuhhh… when you guys stop to be overprotective brother, huh?” Vic hook her arm to Yongseok arm and lean her head to his shoulder.


“nonna, we really love you. And we don’t want you getting hurt by some random guy.” He hug her waist.


“But if you guys always acted like that, I will be single forever. Everyboys afraid of you. First, Jaejoong oppa and now, Jonghoon oppa and you.”


Listen to his sister, Yongseok just smile and kiss her head.
“just be patient nonna. The day when a perfect guy come to your life will come. And believe me.. all of us will give our bless to you.”