chapter 1

Our Love

Victoria is a teenage girl who was very cheerful. She  very love her parents and her three brother although sometimes they are very protective. Currently She is second year’s student  in SM Senior high School. She has friends who are commonly called f(x).


Riiiiiinngg…riiiiinngg…


‘ughh… what time is it? OMG, its already 7 o’clock. Yeah nice.. I’ll be late in first day in new semester. Why my mom don’t wake me up?’ Victoria thought in her mind.


After glance at her clock, she immediately run to her bathroom and take a quick shower and put her uniform. After checking her appearance, she goes to her dining room and found her whole family already finished ttheir breakfast.


“Mom, why you don’t wake me up? I’ll be late, you know that.” Vic say to her mother while kiss her mom.


“sorry honey, I can’t do that because you like a baby when you’re sleep. I can’t disturbed your beauty sleep.” Her mom replied with her apologized face.


“Mom, I’m not a baby. I already grow up. You shouldn’t treat me like that again. And you guys..” She pointing to her father and her brother, “you should remind Mom about that thing too…”


Looking at Her mad face, her family just chuckled, and Her father says,”look..our princess already grow up. She even can mad at us?hahahaha…”


“yes Dad, you’re right. Our baby sister already grow up. I remember how she always mad when we waked her up to school when she still short…hahaha.” Her older brother Jaejoong teasing her.


“ya… I’m not short!”


“ok guys..hurry up. Or you’ll be late.” Her mother reminding all her children.


“yes mom. Vic, just drink you milk, mom already prepare your lunch box so you can eat at school.” Says Jaejoong.


‘yes.. this  is my family. They always treat me like I am a baby. Even my brother always be around me because they afraid that someone will hurt me.’ Victoria thought,


Victoria grab her milk and drink as fast as She can and kiss her Mom and  Dad and bid goodbye to them. Her older brother, Jaejoong is a college student but he always drive her and her other brother , Jonghoon who is senior high school’s student and Yongseok who is freshman.