Chapter 9 - Expect The Unexpected

The Lost Prince and Princess of The Upper Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Day came faster than he expected..

He brought The Princess just this morning. Not bothering to wake her up from her sleep. Her parents arrived not long after they realized their daughter was gone. Taken by that man. He’s now in his white tux. He’s just plain. White. Innocent. He never knows what kind of thing that will happens in just an hour from now..

 

 

 

“Hyung,” a blonde haired guy stepped inside.

“Daesung, what’s up?” Jiyong fixing his tie and his hair.

“Hyung, if you heard a loud high-pitch melody, you know what you must do, right?”

“I should run…right?”

“Not just that hyung.. Run..and brings someone with you..”

“Why? Oh, Dae, who should I-”

“Just let your heart controlled your mind that time. Leave it to your sense. Hyung, whatever happens, we will never leave you alone. Remember that.”

“daesung, you’re talking nonsense!”

“He’s not, Ji.” Taeyang butted in. Together with the maknae.

“I can’t run with you, nor Daesung.”

“So, I must run with who? Seungri? Seunghyun hyung?”

“Never thinks about that. The moment it comes to you, your heart will decide it for you.” Seunghyun came out with his white tux and dyed black hair.

“Then why you’re saying all of this? It’s not like something is going to hap-”

“Something is going to happen.” Daesung stated. Then disappeared. Then he appeared next to Jiyong, giving him an encourage looks. And the others followed.

“Ya! leader-nim! Kwon Leadah! Hwaiting!!” Seungri done his aegyo. Receiving death glare from the hyungs. Jiyong chuckled.

 

   

    

      

     

   

   

“..The Day..”

“..that all the angels gathered for their Prince and Princess…”

“..now they’ve came...to be one and rule for the rest days…”

“..Our Prince, Lee Minho…” Lee Minho enters the hall that filled of angels. Kwon Jiyong following him behind.

“..to protect his Princess..our Princess.. to rule for the next reign..”

“..please welcome the never been seen before, Princess Park..”

“..The Upper Paradise Princess, Sandara Park..” she enters. Loud of gasped can be heard. She’s juts.. too beautiful for their kind. Glowing and shining.

“Today.. will be the day of the purpose fate by the heaven..”

“..when The Upper Paradise Prince meets The Upper Paradise Princess, kneeled, and purpose her..” Lee Minho took a ring from Jiyong and kneeled in front of Dara. She is still smiling but Jiyong knows why she’s smiling. Something is wrong with her.  Dara’s smile isn’t like that…

“My Princess, Sandara Park, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?” Jiyong paled. He hopes that Dara will remains like a corpse. So she won’t agree and the wedding will be canceled. Somehow he hoped so.

“Yes, I will.” She smiled. With that fake smile. Daesung from afar can sense something is about to coming. Giving Jiyong a look but he didn’t look back. Hyung’s sense had died.. watching the love of his life..taken away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter