Chapter 3 - The Lost Princess

The Lost Prince and Princess of The Upper Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HOW'S THE POSTER?? :D

 

Sorry for not updating... this and especially, Collecting Stars..

That cars accident that I invloved in really made me bed rest for days.

 

 

 

Then, her so called nightmare came again.

 

“Hey, Dara… it’s 29 days before your birthday…” said a guy with blonde hair and smiling eyes.

“Y--you.. what are you doing again?”

“Relax.. I’m just an angel that helps God. And.. before your birthday, an angel will pick you and bring you to the place where you originally belong to.”

“And.. I will make sure you won’t run away, darling.. The Prince is waiting for his Princess now…”

“Prince? No! You are bullting right? I won’t marry any one when I’m 18th!! No!!”

“No..? Oh No.. no one can deny the fate, Dara. Just wait for your angels. They are on their way… or maybe, another angel is on his way…”

“Daesung?” a voice interrupts. Dara feel so confused. How came Jiyong know the guy? And how came Jiyong showing up on her dream?

“J-Ji.. Hyung?” the guy confusedly ask.

“Why you are bothering her? What are you doing?”

“Hey. I’m the one that should ask that first! What are you doing here on my job?”

“You guys know each other?” then the two turned to face the confused Dara.

“Hyung.. who told you to do that?”

“To do this? The lords wanted me to. But they won’t ask me where The Princess is. They should get her by themselves. So you got her already. Bring her back, Hyung.” Daesung said innocently. Forgetting another girl presence.

“M-me? Where will you guys bring me?”

“To the place you are belong to.” Jiyong coldly said.

“Really? Should I?” Dara asked.

“Yes.” The two answered in an unition.

Then it’s morning already when she woke up and found Jiyong sitting on her couch. Legs spread apart/ and leaned his elbows on them. Staring deeply on the floor. Looks so serious. He is lost in his deep thinking.

“So.. Angel doesn’t sleep, huh?”

“Dar.. you’re awake..”

“Of course!”

“Oh.”

“What happened last night? How can you came on my dream just like that?” Dara sit on her bed. Pulled her blanket to cover her body who is freezing right now.

“Hmm.. Dara.. do you find yourself different?”

“Huh??” Dara couldn’t understand what Jiyong tried to ask.

“I mean… is there something that your friends can’t do that you can do..?”

“Hmm… Some things…yes.” Dara nodded her head.

“Why?” she asked again.

“What kind of things?”

“Hmm.. I don’t have a boyfriend…” Jiyong almost laughing his off.

“Next?”

“Hmm.. what else…? Hmmm… AH! I find myself quite smart. When the others don’t really get great scores.”

“Is there something that is interesting for me to hear?” Jiyong flatly said.

“What else!! Gahd.. you’re asking me like a teacher!!”

“Do you have a tattoo?”

“N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter