Chapter 2 - Dara's Nightmare

The Lost Prince and Princess of The Upper Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Dara! Look! There is a shooting star! OMG OMGOMG!! Let’s make a wish!!!” Sohee excitedly said as she point the sky outside Dara’s bedroom’s windows.

“Okaay!!!” the two of them cross their hands and silently praying.

 

I hope I will meet my first love, again..

 

I hope I will meet that guy again..

 

“What’s your wish, Dara?”

“Hmm… it’s a secret!!!”

“Yah!! Why you’re hiding it?”

“I don’t really have a secret. I just hope that what you wish can happens.”

“Really? OMO!! I wish that I hope I will meet the guy before!! My first love, Dara!!” strangely, Dara doesn’t seem happy with herself. Seeing Sohee excitedly telling her wish. Deep inside her heart, Dara feels so jealous. Why she is the on that always give all to Sohee? What an angel’s heart she has!

 

“Ah~ I’m happy for you, Sohee..”

 

Then their bells rang.

A few moments later, Dara’s mom knocked Dara’s room.

“Dara.. this is a package for you…”

“Package?” Dara took a quite small box from her Mom’s hand.

“Thank you Mom”

“Don’t forget to go down for dinner. Arraso?”

“Ne..”

 

“What’s that, Dara? Pink.. ribbons.. from a guy, maybe? Kkk~”

“Ya!! Don’t tease me, Sohee!”

“Open it!!!!” Sohee excitedly said. Dara open the box, that revealing a tiny transparent jar.

“Look! There is something sparkling inside!” Dara feels so awe. She slowly opens the jar’s lid.

Then the sparkling thingy went outside the jar. The two was shocked. Thinking if they are dreaming or not.

Then, not far from the sofa, a guy seated on Dara’s bed. A blonde tall guy that Sohee claimed as her first love. Also the guy that Dara claimed secretly.

“OMO!! Dara!! Is he for real? What is he? Sparkling from the jar!! OMO!!!” Sohee is shouting like a crazy girl.

“Sohee, relax. Let’s just ask him.”

“Ladies.. let me introduce myself.. I’m Kwon Jiyong. A Guardian Angel for Ms. Ahn Sohee.. and I’m here can only be seen by her…”

“But.. I can see you! And.. angel? Are you kiddin’ me?”

“Yes.. I don’t know why, too. This is the first time showing myself to another human besides the one that I supposed to protect.”

“So.. you’re an angel? From The Heaven? My Mom’s night fairytale before I sleep is real? OMO!!”

“Yes.. I’m an Angel. Please keep it secret so I can do my job well.”

“But.. you aren’t a human?” Sohee asked in a sad voice.

“No.. I am not. When the period of my time of seeing you girls are finished, I’ll be back. And even I’m guarding others, you won’t be able to see me. So please welcome me now.. I’ll be around for the next cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter