Chapter 4 - The Prince worries

The Lost Prince and Princess of The Upper Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi, guys!! Sorry if I'm a bit too late...

Things are making me stuck on a busy period this week. I hope the update isn't disappointing!

 

 

 

“Appa, what if this Kwon knows something? What if if he knows that he is..”

“Ya! Minho! There is no Ifs in our world! And you mustn’t fear him! You’re stronger than him!” Lee Jungmin cut him.

“But in the real thing… he is the strongest right? And nobody could beat the direct descendant?” he moved closer to his Dad.

“You have known too much from what you should know, Minho. I’ll make it clear.. that you won’t cheat on me again. When you cheated on me, there is no such blessing from me.” Lee Jungmin left his son, speechless on his spot.

“What if… my Princess doesn’t like me? I should meet the Kangs..” he stepped outside his chamber, heading to the Kangs palace.

 

 

“Where is Daesung?”

“He isn’t here, Your Highness.”

“Call him here, by second.” And not long after that, the person he searched for appears.

“Your Highness..” he bowed. And The Prince signaling the others to leave them alone.

“Kang.. Daesung.. I don’t know much about your job here.. could you sit and tell me, here?”

“Why of all sudden you wanted to know, Minho-ssi?”

“Oh… you are being unpolite to me… I see..”

“I have an important mission. If you still blabbering about random things, excuse me now, Minho-ssi.”

“No. Stop there, ba$tard.” He shouted at Daesung who is now holding the door’s handle.

“Okay. I didn’t give anything free for you, Minho-ssi.”

“What do you want?”

“I want one of your Crown’s diamond.”

“Just that?”

“Yes.”

“Deal.” And then The Prince sat down.

“I guessed you are here to ask about the Princess, right?” Daesung sat down in front of The Prince.

“Not surprising, you can read me, don’t you?”

“I can, but I won’t. I respect you as The Upper Paradise’s Prince, Minho-ssi.”

“So.. tell me now.”

“She is a Park.”

“Fool! I knew that thousand years ago!”

“Ouch.. you are 23 but you knew it thousand years ago..” then thePrince glared at him.

“Okay.. let’s say that you are worry about the date…”

“Yes. Will Kwon Jiyong from your kind be able to found her?”

“Do you think there is something he isn’t capable of.. Minho-ssi?”

“What are you trying to say, Daesung-ssi?”

“I’m just wondering… You know, the older Dongs already connected The Prince and The Princess of The Upper Paradise with red string of fate. So even she is running away, in the end, she will marry her Prince.” Daesung said with his eyes never leaving The Prince.

“She will marr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter