Chapter 1 - Sohee's First Love

The Lost Prince and Princess of The Upper Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Daraa~!” Sohee voice can be heard as soon as she entered Dara’s room.

“Sohee! I’m ready to go for a walk. Wait me here, okay? I’ll just tell my parents first..”

“Okay..”

 

 

They walked as they sight-seeing on the Han gang River. When they’re talking to each other about random things, they walked on a one way path. Out of no where, A guy suddenly walk across their way. Dara bumped that guy and drop their things.

“Oops, mianhae..” Dara bowed to the guy.

“Oh.. Sorry, Ms..” Jiyong, the Guardian Angel who supposed to walk pass Sohee, but he doesn’t even know why the other girl can see him.

“This, Miss.. your phone. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, and this is yours..” Dara gave him the same white iPhone like what she has.

Then after exchanging smile and another sorry, Dara and Sohee walked again left the guy behind.

 

“Dara… that guy…” Sohee said breathlessly.

“Why?”

“I think.. this is what people said love at first sight..” Dara chuckled. Seeing her innocent friend who now talking about love. She can’t help but feel so giddy hearing her.

“Hahaha.. Sohee, do you think you will meet him again, huh?”

“Who knows… God has His own plan, Dara.”

“I see..” then Dara tried to look back to find the guy. But the long path behind them is empty. No people walking there. So.. that guy has disappeared.

“Sohee, see.. he isn’t here anymore.. kkk~ but if he is your first love, I think you should thanks God you found your love just now..”

“Thanks Dara, for comforting meee!!!” Sohee pulled Dara with a tight hug. The two walked around until they tired and took the bus to Dara’s house. Sohee is staying over, tonight.

 

“Jiyong. You failed? Oh please, man. You never fail on the first try. Go to her this night. She is on her friend’s house. Sandarac Park. The girl you bumped earlier. And I hope, you won’t fail again. This is important. That girl needs to be guarded.” said Lee Jungmin, The Prince’s Dad.

“I apologize once agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter