Saved

Melody To My Ears

 

Sandeul’s pov

I was laughing with Chihoon about some random topics. At first our conversation was kind of awkward, but after a few other topics, seems like that we start to be close. Chihoon suddenly stands up and bows at me “sorry, Sandeul-ssi… I think I need to go now… Thanks for giving back my-my friend’s book” she was about to left but I quickly stand up and grab her wrist “let me send you to your class…” “you don’t have to… besides, your class is the opposite way from my class…” she says it softly while letting out a small smile…

 That smile is so warm, and that smile also reminds me of something else but I forgot what it is… I slowly let go off her hand… “ok… be careful” she nodded and left me with a smile… I was smiling like a dork… I totally forgot my aim today… To find the writer of the lyrics… is it really my aim? Or my aim is just to meet again with Chihoon-ah?

 

Your pov

I was heading to my class with some butterflies in my stomach… Thinking again about my conversation with Sandeul-ssi… hehehe… I think that today is my day because I’ve got my book back without revealing it is mine and I got to talk with one of the member of B1A4…

When I entered my class, I saw Jiyoung is face palming… Being a friend, I approach her and starts to ask her “Jiyoung-ah… Is there anything troubling you?” I show a worried face to her (+ my puppy eyes so that she will tell me her problem)… She turns to me and said “I think I’ve a love problem, unnie (Jiyoung is 3 month younger than Chihoon)… TT.TT … I love someone but I think that he doesn’t even know my existence” Jiyoung tries to hold in her tears…

I quickly pull out a tissue from my pocket and give it to Jiyoung… She takes it and wipes her tears away, also blow her nose… I pat her back and start to consult her “ If he doesn’t know you, try to attract him and make him fall in love with you… But if you find it is hard to get his attention, try to forget him and move forward… So… Which choice will my determined Jiyoung will pick?” Jiyoung immediately show her usual face, the strong Jinyoung who I know… “of course I’ll choose to make him notice me… Thanks, unnie… now I’m all fired up…” Jiyoung said cheerfully while hugging Chihoon… We part our hug when our classroom teacher came in and the class begins…

KRING,KRING,KRING… the bell sounded and the class is over… It is already recess time… Jiyoung said that she needs to go to the library, so I’m heading to the cafeteria alone… I was looking through my beloved book and suddenly

BAM

I opened my eyes only to see the queenka of this school, Park Haneul, with an irritated face and also a tiny drip of juice on her school uniform.. I quickly get up and apologize to her “Mianhe, Mianhe, Mianhe… I didn’t mean it” I bows continuously but only to receive a slap on my right cheek… Wow… That is hot… I thought for a second…

“do you think that your apologize will make my shirt sparkly clean again? Well think again… You are so going to get it” I shut my eyes closed as I saw her hand was in the mode of about to slap me again… 1… 2… 3…. 4… 5… 6… err… where is the slap? I thought because I still didn’t feel anything on my face… “Stop it, Park Haneul” I heard a similar voice and I try to open my eyes…

Sandeul was holding Park Haneul’s hand! I was surprised! No not just me! Everyone there was surprised of the sudden appearance of a kingka… “Hyung… What’re you doing here?” suddenly another voice appeared… it was Gong Chan and around him was the other member of B1A4… “this Park Haneul was bullying someone” Sandeul explained to his dongsaeng… “what? WAIT! No oppa… It was her who make my shirt get dirty” the queenka tries to defend herself… CNU who was currently wearing his specs comes closer towards Park Haneul… “and I think that my specs has enough power for me… but I was wrong… I still can’t see the ‘dirty’ spot on her shirt…” CNU says sarcastically… Everyone there just let out some laughter, but only to receive death glare by the queenka… Baro suddenly step out and says “just let it pass Haneul… It’s just a small stain… And I think she did apologize to you… right?” Baro turn to me and I quickly nodded… “don’t just think that you can bully the others just because you’re a queenka” Jinyoung in and step over by my side… “yeah… Noona… Bullying is’t good… It will make you look even older…” Gongchan speak up and steps beside his Jinyoung-hyung which was on my left side…. Then CNU and baro move to my right side… and the last sentence was from Sandeul and it touch my heart… “if you bully her again… I will save her from you…”

The queenka and the other student went away as I was being a bit closer to the B1A4… They are so nice… Especially Sandeul… We went to the cafeteria together and start to know more about each other… Getting slap wasn’t that bad…

Because I get a new friendship…