Book~

Melody To My Ears

 

Your POV

*Dreamland*

Hoonie-ah…

Hoonie-ah… let’s play…

I hear a little boy voice calling out for me, but when I turn my head I can’t see him… I know that voice…

“Jungie-ah… where are you? Come out Jungie-ah… I miss you… please… Jungie-ah…” tears are coming out from my eyes… But suddenly I felt a warm feeling around my hand… Holding tightly my hand… I look at the figurr who is holding my hand…

JUNGIE-AH

Hoonie-ah… Don’t cry… I’ll always be with you… In your heart… And someday I’ll be by your side again… Just wait for me, okay? We are connected you know?” Jungie wipes my tears which is flowing down my cheeks… he pull out a necklace from his pocket… It is our keychain…

Hoonie-ah… Take out yours’ ” I pull out mine when Jungie-ah asks me… Then he put mine and his parts together… To make a full star-shape…

Hoonie-ah… See… We are connected to each other… Just like this star… So wait for me a bit longer”  I nodded and the warmth in my hand starts to fade as Jungie start to fade too…

“Jungie-ah!!! Don’t leave me!!! Don’t go!!!” I shouted but Jungie still fade away…

I see a hand is reaching out for me… I grab the hand and I feel the same warmth as Jungie-ah in my hand… “is that you, Jungie-ah?”

*Dreamland end*

I open my eyes and I saw a blurry face… who is that?  I thought as I rub my eyes… Now everything is clear when I put on my specs… OMG! It is LEE SANDEUL… And he is holding my hand and look at my face with a worried face… I quickly get up and grabbed my bag and ran to the door…

But I turned around and bow 90 degree “mianhe and gomawo, s-sandeul-ssi” and I kept on going… I heard him shouting “wait” but I just ignore him… and keep on running… when I reach the main gate I don’t see him or his shadow… Good for me… I walk home and in my way I visit Jungie’s house…

Jinyoung’s POV

When I was searching for Deullie, I saw a girl running… and then I saw Deullie was running too, as if he was chasing that girl… “Deullie!” I shouted and ran to him when sandeul turn to me and turn again to the direction where the girl went… I approach him “Hyung! You made me lost her!” he was kind of mad at me… “ but I came here to search for you… manager-hyung is here… kaja… just chase her another time” I saw Sandeul’s frowning… we walk together to the van which is waiting for us… As we were about to get in the van, I saw Sandeul is holding a book…

“hey… Deullie… whose book is that?” I ask… he was still looking down… “That girl” he simply answere… “do you know who is that girl? Or maybe her name?” I saw Sandeul just shook his head “isn’t there a name written on the book?” he shook again… I felt a bit awkward and tensed through our conversation, so I just shut my mouth…

But when we get in the van… I heard one sentence that come out from Sandeul before he started to play with the others…

I’ll surely find you…