Lie

Melody To My Ears

 

Your pov

“Where is it? Where is my book? Did I left it at school? But I’m sure that I took it with me… ergh…” I was panicking at home, searching for my favourite and beloved book… I try to remember what I did today, every single thing… From p.e class to my biology class which is the last period… After that I went to my favourite spot, the rooftop and take a short nap, at that time I still have my book, I was re-read what I just wrote before I slept… And I recall my dream about Jungie-ah and the sudden meeting with Sandeul-ssi… I was on his lap, he is so charming just like an angel… Haish… Dumb me. What am I thinking? This isn’t the time to be fan girling. It’s the time to think where I lost my book…  Okay. Continue… Then I wore my specs on, stand up and grabbed my beg, say thanks and left…

“OMG! Now I remember where I left it! I left it on the rooftop before I ran away… What should I do? What if someone read it?” now I’m panicking at a serious level… I remember something… Sandeul-ssi was with me at the rooftop, what if he read it?! “asdfghhjk! Why?! Please ! Don’t let HIM read it!”

Sandeul’s pov

When b1a4 finished practicing, we took a rest at our practice room before we return to our dorm… I was kinda curious about who is the owner of the book I took at the rooftop, I’m sure that it’s that girl’s… I opened the book to search for a name but there isn’t any clue… I know that it s rude to read someone else book, but the book contains a lot of lyric I never heard, it was amazing… I bet the owner wrote it, and she had some special talent…

“hyung. What are you reading there?” Baro suddenly pop out infront of me and snatch the book that I was reading, I stand up in kind of irritated feeling with the main rapper “give it back, Baro” I try to take it back but Baro run as I was about to snatch it back… “hyung! Look at what deullie-hyung is reading… This lyrics are kind of amazing…” Baro was showing to jinyoung-hyung the book… Jinyoung read it and his eyes widen as I was stopped by my little dongsaengs… Shinwoo-hyung was very tired and he doesn’t have the energy to interfere and just enjoy the time resting… Jinyoung-hyung stand up and walk towards me and give the book back to me… He come closer to me and whisper to my ear “ be sure to find the owner” and he leaves to his guitar… “owh… Hyung… You are no fun” the little maknae and rapper just whine… I took the book and put it in my bag…

I’ll give you this book tomorrow…

 

Next day

Your pov

Before school start, I gathered all of my courage and went to the rooftop, hoping that my book will be there… But when I arrive at the rooftop, my hope gone as I found out that my book is also gone… I was about to make my step to the door, leaving, but someone suddenly barge in and shock me… The one who barge in was SANDEUL… He come closer to me and say with his daring voice plus with his hard breathing, maybe because he ran here… “glad I found you… You is the girl from yesterday, right? Is this your’s?” and take out a book from his school bag… It was my book! I took it from him and look at it… “thanks… Kamsahamnida… for finding this book” I said to him while bowing 90 degree… “so, it is yours…” Sandeul says shyly… Not wanting him to kow that I’m the one who write those lyrics in the book, I make a lie… “n-n-no… This is my friend’s… This is my friend’s… It will be worse if she found out that I lost it…” a lie come out from my mouth… “ah… I see… Can you tell me your name?” Sandeul ask… “er… My name is Oh Chihoon…” I simply answered… “let me be polite. I’m Sandeul from B1A4” he introduce himself… We keep on taking about ourselves and in no time we were close to each other… I don’t know why but when I’m with Sandeul-ssi… I feel safe, secure and…

I feel like I was with Jungie…