Heart Breaking Parting

Melody To My Ears

 

Your POV

I was walking through the usual path I took to my house... I was totally freaking in my mind but my physical didn't show it cause afraid that someone might think that i'm a crazy girl... Just by thinking that I nearly got caught by B1A4 my stomach gets filled with butterflies... *did they heard my voice? did they saw me? did they chase after me? nah... i don't think so... right?* i was thinking while humming to the Rolling In The Deep song that I was hearing from my iPod... walking while looking down to the road and i suddenly stop when the ong stops... Just to find myself stop by at a big manson... Suddenly tears start to fall from my eyes and without noticing it, my cheeks are all wet... "Jungie-ah... where are you when i need your shoulder?" I sat down leaning to the bg wall that was surrounding the big mansion as some flashback about my childhood friend started to filling my head...

 

-Flashback-

 

"Hoonie-ah" Jungie ran towards me when he saw me and my umma walking into my house through the main gate...

When his eyes found that my right hand was holding with my umma’s left , he quickly grab on my left hand which was empty and said “Hoonie-ah…  let’s go play… kaja~” with his all bubbly face… which I love the most. He made me, a 6 year old girl, all power up without making me drinking coffee… I look at my umma asking for permission and my umma just smile and nod lightly…

I smiled happily and released my umma’s hand to get start running with Jungie… We played until we were out of oxygen and then we were just laying on the grass… “hey… Hoonie-ah… sing me ‘the three bears’ song, pwease…” Jungie asked me with his puppy eyes… Yeah… He is the only one that I’m ok to sing  in front of him when I and him were 6… “oh… ok… but sing together with me, arasso?” I asked him and then he was smilling like a little duckling…

“gom-se-ma-ri-ga-han-jib-e-is-seo” I started

“a-ppa-gom, um-ma-gom, ae-gi-gom” he continued

And then we sang the song together

“a-ppa-gom-eun-ttung-ttung-hae,

Um-ma-gom-eun-nal-ssin-hae,

Ae-gi-gom-eun-neo-mu-kwi-yeo-wo,

Eu-sseuk eu-sseuk jar-han-da,

Eu-sseuk eu-sseuk jar-han-da”

We suddenly laughed as we end the song with making some faces…

As I thought that our friendship will last forever, my life started to fall when Jungie started to talk seriously…

“Hoonie-ah… I think we can’t see each other for awhile” said with a sad tone… I suddenly stop laughing and turned my face to face him… “wae? Don’t make joke like that, Jungie-ah… You know that I hate it” I hold his hand while hoping that he will say ‘neh… I’m just joking…’ like usual… But little did I know that day Jungie was being serious… “ I need to go to America tomorrow… My appa will be working there…” Jungie told me with a serious face while holding my shoulders… my tears were starting to fall but I tried to hold it in and with some shiver in my voice I tried to gather my courage and asked Jungie “when will you leave?”

“at 10 at the morning tomorrow” Jungie said while looking down… not wanting to face me… Silly me… My ego suddenly risen… “so… I think that I can’t see you leave… I have school tomorrow… Hope you’re happy there” I stood up and search for my umma and started to whined “umma let’s go home !!! kaja!” “wait… umma has to finish some work first” my umma was a maid at Jungie’s house… “hurry up umma!” my tone starting to get higher and higher but still with abegging tone… As my umma put a vase that she was cleaning it… “ok… kaja…” my umma hold my hand and we were walking out the gate and about 20metres from Jungie’s house, Jungie suddenly shout out my name “Hoonie-ah! You have to come tomorrow! PLEASE!!!”. I didn’t dare to look back but I know that he was still there… “ Hoonie-ah… Don’t you want to wave to Jungie-ah?” my umma asked with a curious voice… I just keep my face down, not wanting for my umma to see my current face which is full with tears. We keep walking till we reached home… I didn’t tell to my umma anything… Just sobbing the entire night…

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

When I knew it, I was already running to Jungie’s house from my kindergarten… “it’s already 9.50… I hope he leave at 10 sharp!” I was running while looking at my watch… and the next thing I saw is Jungie was about to step in a car, I shouted his name as loud as possible “JUNGIE-AH!!!”

He then turned his head to find me was standing in front of him, trying to catch my breath… I can see through his face that there is happiness and also bitter at the same time… I raised my pinkie up and he raised his, we linked it together and I said “ Jungie-ah… I’ll wait for you to come back… so you have to come back someday, arasso?” his face was full with happiness, he quickly nodded and dig his hand into his pocket, trying to find something… he pull out a keychain shape like star… that keychain can be 2 part… the half star he hand out to me while he hold the other half… “this one is for me… and that one is for you… look at the back…” I look at it and it wrote JUNGIE  and FRIEND… he then pull out my hand which was holding the keychain, he then put my half and his half together… his is wrote HOONIE and  FOREVER…  it will make  JUNGIE HOONIE FRIENDS FOREVER… “keep it… so that you’ll remember me always, arasso?” Jungie asked and I nodded … “ and promise me that you will keep on singing, ok?” added his condition… I nodded as I said “ you must also keep singing too, promise?” “promise” we linked our pinkies…

END OF FLASHBACK

And that was the last smile that I can see from him… he left and never come back yet… my umma had died due to her health problem when I was 10… I work and also studied… and I keep on singing although it is just to me…

i realized that it's already getting dark and i stood up to walk to my house...

 

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR 11YEARS

 

AND I'M STILL WAITING...