Every Time

I Hate Him but I also Love Him

Minho's POV: 

After all that drama has happened we have been ignoring TOP, in school which is working. He just takes glances at Her. I call up yoona and she answers. "Yebasseyo?" She answers sweetly. "Oh Yoona do...you want to hang out today?" I ask. "Umm sure." She agrees. "YES! I'll meet you there at the cafe we always hang at." I said and hang up i get ready excitedly and go to meet yoona. 

i wave at her. and she waves back. I take a seat and we stand up and held hands. "Kaja!" I said excitedly as she walks side by side with me. "Yoona ssi?" Someone said behind me and Yoona. We both saw a guys in front of us and yoona let go of my hand. "Oppa!" She said and hugged him. She Then Looked at me. "Ah! Oppa this is my boyfriend Choi Minho." She introduces me as her Boyfriend i feel so special.He bowed towards me and introduced himself. "Lu Han Immida." He said and looked back and yoona and smiled at her like yoona did to him. It was Luhan From EXO. They were staring for a long time and smiling. I coughed and they were back to their senses. "Oppa,how have you been?" She asks "I been good how have you been?" He asks back. She looks at me then whispers something to him, and frowns."He's back?" He says angerily yoona nods. "Ye. Minho oppa knows about Seunghyun." She says as she says his name in disgusthe. 

"Aigoo..what to do." he sighs, Yoona smiles at him. 

"Kwenchanayo nothing will happen." yoona says, I hold her hand, "Yoona, i guess you have to go now, i will go now. I will see you next time," Luhan says and pats her head. Yoona smiles and nods. Yoona and i Wave and walk away. "How do you know them?" I ask. "He was my ex boyfriend i liked him very much, and he was also my friend since then." Yoona answered me, "Oh addaso." I said and frowned yoona started laughing. "Aye~ are you jealous?" Yoona asks me. "Psh! Of coarse I'am because im Crazy for you." I said and yoona blushes i kiss her on the lips and hug her. "I feel everything will be alright for now though im scared something might happen." Yoona says and looks at me i smile at her and her hair. "anniya, dont worry I'm with you so dont worry." I said and she nods. 

We both go to a carnival eat ice cream, go on rides we all had a great time. I then dropped her off and we both kiss each other and she goes into her house. 

Yoona's POV: 

I go outside of the balcony and see Minho oppa drive off as 10 minutes pass I heard a door bell ring on my house. It was Luhan. "Oppa waeyo?" I ask, "Can we talk out in the patio?" He asked very specifacally. "Yoona you and Minho look very happy together." He says to me i nod. "Yoona do you think we can start over? I'm really sorry about my career. I miss you and love you i was too focused on my career." He says to me and kisses my lips i just froze on the spot I...haven't kissed those lips in so long. But he pulls away. "I will just give you 2 days till then i will try to win your heart again,I gotta go now bye please think this through." He says i just nod he kisses my forehead and smiles as he leaves. 

I don't know what to do anymore, I loved him so much and promised to do anything to take him back. 

-------

Next Day. 

Minho has asked me to meet me in his house, I take a taxi and i enter in and he welcomes me inside. i suddenly hug him and he hugs me back 

"Oppa, you know i love you right?" I ask him. He nods. "Of coarse why?" He asks  i just shake my head. "Luhan oppa begged me to take him back." I said with a shy smile he looked at me with an angry face. "When?" He asks me. "Yesterday night after you went away he came in my house." I said. He just nods. "Don't worry you...are the only one for me." I said and kissed him. 

He hugs me and smiled. "kaja lets go to a park." i nod. He rested his head on my lap and i his hair as he slightly slept. He then opened his eyes and looked at an ice creme truck . "Can You get me ice creme please?" He pouted. "You don't have legs?" I asked. "Anni, My legs fell asleep." He said i rolled my eyes. "Addaso" I said and he hugged me. "Don't stay there long and talk to the ice creme man too long." He said i just sticked my tounge out and heard him chuckle i went towards the line of parents and kids (3 kids 2 parents). 

End of POV

Minho's POV:

I watch my princess until someone blocks my way.."Annyeong oppa." She greets me i look at her with a surprised and hatred look. "What do you want Sulli?" I asked and try to look at Yoona. "i missed you so much." She said to me i ignored her she then kissed me on the lips...it has really been a long time. She kept kissing me. As she pulled away i saw yoona no where i totally forgot about her during the long kiss. I then saw 2 ice cremes on the grass spilled I tried to find her but she held on..." Don't Leave!" She said to me i ignored it and pushed her hand down away from me and i ran to find her. I spotted her but she was crying on someone's chest...and he hugged her...Luhan... I walk towards her..." Yoona..." i said she then punches me hard and knocks me into the ground i just look at her. "Why? Every time something goes right...something just has to go wrong?" She says to me. "Yoona it wasn't like that-" I tried to explain but she cutted me off. "Cheogmal? Because i saw how it was, you didn't even pull away that was worse anni the worse part was when i saw it with my own eyes and i will never forget that image in my head." She told me in tears luhan held her hand..."Kaja yoona." He said yoona just nods and goes with him... I gotta talk to three of them Sulli,Luhan and Yoona..

A/N: Hey so how was it? Mianhaeyo i hope you all like it annyeong mianh... more drama lol Anyways annyeong!!