Can't control it...

I Hate Him but I also Love Him

Donghae: Yoona! 

Yoona: *pushes minho away* * faces donghae* Mianhaeyo kaja oppa.

Donghae: kwenchanayo you go on ahead.

Yoona: uh addaso...

Yoona leaves Donghae and minho.

Donghae: Stop it addaso? give up yoona will never come back to you understand?!

Minho: liar you are the reason we broke up. Im not going anywhere without MY yoona.

Donghae: Im not going to give up on yoona either 

Yoona waits for donghae and spots him she runs towards him. 

Yoona:Kwenchana?

Donghae: *smiles* neh kapchamasayo yoona. *gives yoona a peck on the lips*

Yoona: oppa lets head to lunch...

Donghae: addaso *locks hands with yoona*

Yoona: Komowayo.

Donghae and yoona head in the lunch room together holding hands they finish their food and head outside and hang out Donghae gives yoona a piggyback ride while Minho and his friends with yoona's friends were watching.

Jonghyun: You know you have to make a move soon.

Key: aigoo..

Minho: yoona is mine. 

Yuri: wahh minho oppa i haven't seen you jealous before.

Onew: heh.

Minho stares at yoona who is lauging while having a piggy back ride with donghae. Donghae runs fast and fast scaring yoona.

Yoona: Yah! oppa hajjima! hahahahahahahahha

Donghae: 1..2....3-

Yoona: Yah YAH ahhhhh!!

Donghae: hehe

Donghae let yoona down and suddenly they started laughing minho ran up to donghae turned him around and punched him across the face. He goes onto him and puches him multiple times. Onew and jonghyun get minho off of him but he keeps flinging his legs. Yoona headed towards Donghae and kneeled down she reached in her bag and got a small band aid putting on his wounds. 

Yoona: Whats wrong with you?!!! 

Minho: This sick bastard makes me crazy.

Donghae: Yoona kwenchanayo AH!

Donghae yellped in pain.

Yoona: no its not...what the hell is wrong with you Choi Minho!?! we are over you jerk.

Minho: I TOLD YOU I LIKE YOU IM YOONA SARANGHAE!! I would never play with you.

Yoona: liar. Leave me alone.

Yoona helps donghae stand up and heads towards the nurse office she layed him down and sat next to him in the chair. 

Donghae: You shouldn't stay here go to class yoona.

Yoona: shiddo! i want to watch on you...

Donghae smiles and kisses yoonas forehead she slightly begins to fall asleep while donghae's arm was on her wrapping her head. over night...

Donghae: I'm still here *looks at yoona* mianhae yoona...

Yoona slowly wakes up and stretches. She spots Donghae and smiles.

Yoona: how was your sleep?

Donghae: fine what about you?

Yoona: Also fine.

Yoona smiles and holds donghae's hand.

Yoona: Mianhaeyo about minho ssi.

Donghae: ani kwenchanayo as...long as you're safe.

Yoona: heh.

Dongahe: Yoona Lets go to a party today..

Yoona: Whos party?

Donghae: Siwons

Yoona: Addaso.

----------------------------

Siwon's Party: 

Yoona and Donghae enter in Siwon's house. Yoona knew mostly everyone and bowed to them. As bowing she saw Minho in the corner where girls surrounded him with his arm around them Yoona looked away and danced with Donghae as Minho was watching yoona's every movement. She and Donghae did a y dance making everyone put them on the center of attention. 

Donghae liked the y moves she did on him he knew that Minho was watching. Yoona glanced at Minho and saw him Kissing a Girl With tounge on purpose, yoona was jealous donghae saw what she was looking at and whispered to her "Don't mind him you are with me now." He said in his y voice yoona nodded While kissing the girl Minho had his eyes open he pulled away. Donghae kissed Yoona with eyes closed yoona stood there frozen. She set her hand on his cheek and kissed him back. minho was furious. Yoona totally forgot where she was. 

Donghae pulled away.

Donghae: Better?

Yoona: *nods*

Yoona smiles at Donghae.

Yoona: I'll be right back im going to get a drink.

Donghae: *nods* addaso *pecks yoona on the lips* *yoona leaves* *glares at Minho who glared back*

minho exits and follows yoona. He grabs her wrist and heads upstairs in a room and locks the door making her lean againts the door.

"Stop.." Yoona said

Minho: Yoona Listen to me Donghae is lying he wanted us to be apart.

Yoona: Why should i trust you?

Minho: Because...

yoona: I'll give you one long one..

Yoona sighs and attacks Minho's lips with tounge and tasted the taste of his lips. Minho just froze and kissed her back he enjoyed it until she pulled away.

He was left frozen as she left the room back to Donghae. Minho went back down stairs and saw Yoona sitting on Donghae's lap Beside Siwon and Donghaes friends. Yoona spotted Minho And decided to Kiss Donghae as he kissed back. Minho drank and drank Yoona and Donghae stayed hanging out with Siwon. The last ones at the party were Minho,Yoona,Donghae, and Siwon. 

Donghae: Yoona go talk to Him for a bit dont worry.

Yoona: Addaso I'll be back *kisses Dongahe* *walks towrds Minho* 

Yoona shakes minho a bit...

Yoona: Yah get up...

Minho: Yoona...

Minho Holds Yoona's shoulder and pulls her into a kiss Yoona pulled away and slapped him across the face and walked away but Minho turned him around and kissed her again but Donghae came in and punched Minho, and grabbed yoona by his side. 

Donghae: If you are going to get drunk learn how to control your self.

Minho: *smirks* I can't control myself when im with MY YOONA 

Donghae: You sick bastard i told you to stay away *grabs collar* 

Yoona: Don't...*holds donghae's shoulder* 

Donghae: Kaja.

Yoona takes a glance at Minho and exited. Minho went to a proper bar and Drank as much as he can... 

------

*Phone Rings* 

Jonghyun: Minho- ah WHERE ARE YOU!!

Bartender: AH! Hes here in the bar can you please pick him up hes really drunk.

Jonghyun: oh mianhaeyo kamshamida. 

---- Jonghyun drives to the empty bar and spots Minho.

Jonghyun: MINHO YAH!

Minho: Mianh yoona... Yoona...Saranghae.....Chejbal.......

Jonghyun picks up Minho and drives him home and sets him on the bed. Taemin, Key,Onew, and Jonghyun  had a conference of Yoona and Minho. Minho was sleeping and Yoona was out with Donghae hanging at his place. 

A/N: Hey guys here is a new chapter. Been so busy with school... Sorry. Wish me luck on signing up to a hip hop dance club!!! i love dancing anyways enjoy the up coming Chapters.