Never Talk About It

I Hate Him but I also Love Him

"so..her parents passed away?" minho asked seungri.

"neh.." seungri said.

"yah if you are gonna talk to yoona you better start now and look for her." Jonghyun said.

"oh yeah can you guys help me look for her?" seungri asked.

"ha why should I--Fine i'll help geez." Minho said.

"addaso lets go.." Seungri said.

They all went seperate ways:Jonghyun,Onew,Taemin,Seungri,key,and minho.They were all searching hard but one person found her: Choi Minho he spotted yoona near the school fountain just standing there with her head down low with both of her fist clunched. And saw her tears drop on the floor.

"Yoon-" Minho began when he heard yoona talking to herself.

"Its all my fault that i killed them PABO IM YOONA!! why didn't i just go where they are now. How come they died insteead of me?" yoona said as she collapsed on the floor on her knees.

"Im Yoona?" Minho said.

"what?What is it now? More teasing go ahead! I DON'T CARE!! thats right its my fault they are dead..." Yoona said whiping her eyes.

"no im not going to i was just looking for you because seungri was looking for you." Minho said.

"I don't care if he is looking for me just go away i want to be alone." Yoona said.

"YAH stop crying and im not here to tease you or whatever SeungRi is worried sick about you follow me unless you want him to-" Minho was cutted off by yoona.

"i don't care if he is worried." she says standing up clunching her fist.

Minho's POV:

Man this little..she won't listen to me "yoona c'mon lets go." i said she turns to me i got a bit taken back she looked beautiful with the tears. She just gave in and followed me to SeungRi i met with him he looked at me then looked at yoona. "yoona where have you beem? im sorry i shouldn't have said that i was stupid alright punch me if you want." Seungri was overreacting. "....." yoona kept silent she looked down and looked up to meet seungri's face. Then Jonghyun.onew.Taemin,and key came. "Yoona we are leaving now" i said for some reason...."....." she still kept silent."yah talk!" i demanded. Then she turned her head and looked at me with some death glare."what gives you the right to tell me what to do you're not the boss of me you bastard." she says...she walks off past me and i just stood there frozen."wow i think shes the first to tell Minho of HAHAHAHA" key says."Yah shut up." i yelled annoyed."komowayo for finding he choi minho." seungri says and bows.he then walks off. " guys lets go to class." i said we all go head to class.