Idiot Rich Guys

I Hate Him but I also Love Him

Onew,Jonghyun,Taemin,Key,and Minho arrived and Choi Academy University which was Choi Minho's school that he owned they were all popular.Best friends since 5 years old Some of them are nice some are playboy jerks. Well they all have a nice side and bad sad in each of them. Minho is the popular and richest kid in school since he owns it he is always with his group. Minho hated any poor girl he only cared for looks and money that was it.

Im Yoona is the poor and goes to Choi Academy university with her best friend Seungri,Yuri,Taeyeon,and Sooyoung. She liked Seungri ever since they met when they were 3 before she even met Yuri sooyoung and Taeyeon. She hates Rich spoiled arrogant guys who are so greedy. Seungri was always over protective when it came to yoona they were always in the same school.

--------------

Jonghyun.onew.taemin,Key,and minho arrived with a bunch of girls surrounding them.But one girl wasn't in the crowd Im Yoona.

"Hey guys look that girl shes pretty cute." Minho spotted yoona but she walked away."Yeah..oh she is probably the new kid Im Yoona Ah"
jonghyun added."Everyone Please go to Class!" Minho ordered the crowd. They left as he has said the group started to try to find Yoona.

"Hey lets check near the fountain." Jonghyun said.

"yeah lets" onew agreed they went to the fountain and found her there reading with her legs crossed.

----

Im Yoon Ah's POV:

I was reading my book quietly when i saw a group of boys walking towards me.
"Yo Im Yoona" Some guy said how did he know my name well I already know theirs:
Jonghyun,Onew,Taemin,Key,and Minho the one who owned this school.They are very rich i heard.
"May i help you guys." I said while reading my book."Yes..so you are the new girl huh? Do you know our names."
the choi minho guy said to me."yeah Jonghyun.Onew,Key,Taemin,and Minho..The most popular guys in school." 
i said standing up closing my book facing them as i said there names.Then i felt one of the guys hand on my back I HATE THAT! 
"Yah why are you touching me? What gives you the right to touch me?!" i screamed since i am a very sensitive person if 
someone touches me."wow you really have an adittude huh?" That Taemin said."what? just because all of you guys are rich
and popular that dosn't mean you can play me i hate Idiot Rich guys like you all No matter what." I glared as i spoke at them with
a kind of death glare.I saw there face with a suprised look."yah yah in this school you can't talk to us like that." jonghyun said.
"But i just did..whatever this is just a waste of time im going to class." I said about to leave them when someone grabbed my shoulder:minho
"you can't just leave us like that you know?" Minho said to me whispering closely to my ear.ha whatever i don't care if its my first day these guys are
pissing me off. I turned around smirked and slapped him across the face i saw Jonghyun,Key.Taemin.and Onew's face suddenly shocked.
"i will tell you this..i don't give a damn wheather its my first day or not Just remember this one thing Im not your little toy that you can play you could do it with 
other girls but me its not going to work I HATE Little imature kids like you all.I don't care about your money or popularity or looks. Just stay out of my ing  way." I said looking at them while theyre face dropped to a shocked face again i walked away and went to class.

-----------

"wow..she will be a hard one whats it called she is really diffrent" Jonghyun said.

"How dare she!She made my lip bleed and how dare she curse at me!" minho said.

"wow she is a diffrent one." Taemin said.

"haha but i have to admit she is pretty cute," Onew said.

"yeah.." jonghyun said smiling into space..

-----
with yoona...

"i can't believe that idiot ha if hes going to touch me i will kill him." yoona said.

"huh? yoona what are you upset about?" a person popped out.

"Huh?! aish you scared me...Seungri arn't you suppose to be in class?" Yoona said looking at seungri.

"yeah but i was about to go to the bathroom when i saw what happened with that Minho guy.." Seungri said.

"yeah ugh speaking of him turn around." Yoona said looking at the back of her.

"YOONA!!" Minho screamed out.

"HA look whos here what do you want now you idiot amateur?" yoona said as Seungri was still in the back of yoona.

"WHAT?! Yah yo--who are you?" Minho said noticing seungri.

"ah um Seungri immida im Im Yoona's best friend." Seungri said.

"yeah anyway mianhae seungri but what do you want now minho?" Yoona said.

"uhm uh i...-" Minho forgot why he was there and interrupted by Jonghyun.

"he here because he wants you to apoligize." jonghyun said.

"yeah Now kneel down and say im soory NOW" Minho ordered.

"no wonder you are so stupid you can't even remember why you were here and im NEVER going to kneel down to you." Yoona said.Seungri grabbed her shoulder.

"Yoona don't cause any trouble just do it" Seungri said to yoona.

"HA! yah seungri why should i?--YOU! do you think you are a god? well listen up god, just because you are rich and own this school and popular that dosn't mean you can order me around and think im a damn toy." Yoona said with a crown surrounding the scene.

"YAH YOU DON'T SAY THAT TO OUR PRECIOUS MINHO!!" a girl student screamed at yoona. Yoona turned around smirked and walked towards her.

"yah call me that one more time!" yoona said.

"!" she said back.

"Big big mistake" yoona smirked clunched her fist and threw it across the students face which made the crowd gasp.

"yoona stop it now why are you causing trouble?! remember what happened last time when you were like this!?!?!" Seungri screamed out and made yoona stop and widened her eyes,

----FLASHBACK-----

"omma why should i always have to be alone.!" yoona complained.puching her dads shoulder and grabbing his arm.

"yah yah where your seatbelt." Mrs.Im and Mr.Im turned around and yelled at yoona.

"APPA! OMMA!" Yoona said pointing at the truck ahead of them,,,

SLAM!!!!!

---end of flashback--

Yoona dropped down her hands andwalked toward and looked at Seungri and grabbed his collar.

"SHUT UP! I TOLD YOU TO NEVER SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN YOU IDIOT YOU PROMISED HOW DARE YOU!!!" Yoona screamed she punched seungri's face.

"Oh yoona im sorr- Seungri began but yoona ran off.

"eh?whats wrong with her Seungri?" Jonghyun,Minho,Onew,Taemin,and Key looked at Seungri.

"i did this again..last time she was like this she lost control and was annoying her parents and she was the reason why they died and she hates talking about it." Seungri explained.

-------------------------------

Authors Note:

hey guys first chapter up! how was it?

hopefully it was good enjoy and keep on reading ^_^

Saranghae (Love you)

~Angeldj369~

A.K.A

Danielle Ann 

or 

DJ