Break them up. Success?

I Hate Him but I also Love Him

Yoona and minho enter into minho's house. Yoona slept over to watch over Minho. "Your room is my room." Minho said as smiling at yoona. 

Yoona: so...we..are going t..to sleepy t..t.together?

minho: mhm waeyo shido?

Yoona: uh annyo kwenchana I'll wash up.

Minho:addaso.

Yoona enters the bathroom that was attatched to their room.

Minho: ( i'm going to see her bare face for the first time.) 

yoona comes out dressed in her jagging pants and hooded sweatshirt with a clear face Minho looked amazed while yoona was shy.

Yoona: waeyo? Do i have something on my face?

Minho: A-Annyo you are beautiful.

Yoona: wah i have never heard Choi Minho stutter haha.

Minho: you. Chinja yepunda. ( really pretty)

yoona:k.kampwoyo uh before we sleep let me treat you lip wheres the emergency kit?

Yoona sits on the bed next to Minho. he smiles and pulls yoona towards him making them kiss. He then pulls away.

Minho: I feel great now this is my treat.

Yoona: heh. Goodnight...Minho ssi.

Minho: goodnight my princess yoong.

yoona and minho fell asleep in each others arm. the next morning they woke up ate breakfast and headed to school.There at the enterance was Yoona's Friend Seungri and minho's gang.

Yoona: oh oppa annyeong!

Yoona greets seungri. And bows to minho's gang.

Seungri: You two came together again he picked you up?

Minho: Annyo we slept together at MY house.

Minho's friends: WAH ^_^

Seungri: Chinja?! Wah-

donghae comes in and looks at all of them.

Donghae: annyeong yepunda. Can me and you talk?

donghae asks as staring at yoona while minho, his friends and seungri's glares at him and their attention is on them two.

Yoona: here.

Donghae: Please privately.

yoona looks at minho mouthing " ill be right back"

Yoona: addaso kaja.

yoona goes to the garden and stands in front of Donghae.

Yoona: so?

Donghae: yoona, Minho is playing with you he told me once he sleeps with you he will leave you that you are too annoying and bothersome he was just acting.

Yoona: cheogmal? You aren't lying? Theres no way...

Donghae: Yoona minho is a playboy and you know that.

yoona backs away and runs.She runs into Minho but pushes him out of the way.

minho: Yoona?

Minho goes to yoona in the center of the school where the fountain was she sat down and cried.

Minho: yoona?

Yoona: Lets...stop

Minho: wae? 

Yoona: Why? why did you play with me i thought you changed i thought you wanted to be with me forever? Do you say all those heart warming thins to other girls and play them?!

Minho:Yoona...its not -

Yoona: addaso... I won't care if you have a girlfriend or whatever i won't care if you get hurt. I  will just watch.This is the end for Im Yoona & Choi Minho.

yoona walks past Minho who was frozen.

Yoona goes to her class and sits down quietly with her crying face. Everypne looked at her since she did not enter with minho.

Minho comes in and takes his seat beside yoona. Then Donghae comes in and also sits in his seat which is beside yoona. Minho holds yoona's hand underneath the desk but she removes his hand. Donghae just smile as looking at the scene. Yoona just sat up straight.

15 minutes later.... Yoona was the last student to come out there waiting for her was Donghae and Minho leaning againts the walls near the classrooms door yoona went outside and saw the both of them she walked past minho but he got a held of her wrist making her stop.

Minho: Yoona lets talk please.

Yoona: Mianhae kundae i don't know you so why should we talk?

Donghae: Yoona can we talk? 

Yoona turned around and saw their faces but only avoided minho's eyes.

Yoona: uh addaso.

She leaves Minho who just didn't know what to do. He decided to go follow Donghae and Yoona but not petting them see. He peeked around the corner.

Yoona: Komowayo for telling me that even if you are mean and naughty at times i could trust you. 

Donghae: You are still cute as ever heh does that mean we can be friends?

Yoona:neh. 

Donghae: kamshamida chingu. Kundae(but) this doesn't mean i won't stop kissing you kissing you is your punishment from now on.

Yoona: eh?! What kind of punishment is that?

Donghae: waeyo want more than a kiss?

Yoona: a..addaso...aish

donghae comes forward and gives her a kiss with tounge he pulls away.

Yoona: Yah whats that for?!

Donghae: you were complaining now you are yelling at me? One more

Yoona: Adda-

donghae kisses yoona's lips again while it was open.

Donghae: lets go somewhere.

Yoona: where? 

Donghae: a bar.

Yoona: i could use a few drinks.

minho: (Yah you idiot dont go) 

Donghae: heh addaso kaja.

Yoona heads into his car while Minho and his driver follow them.they both have arrived at the bar it was the one where minho hitted donghae.minho comes in after them they go to a private room alone minho was watching them in the next room which he owned they didn't know it had a hole he can look through.

Yoona: i will only have a bit.

donghae: addaso. 

Donghae had 10 shot glasses 5 for yoona 5 for him.

Yoona: isn't this too much?

donghae: ani Kombae! (Cheers)

Yoona shruges and takes a shot

it becomes 

2...

...3

......4

.......5

then 6

donghae wasn't drunk at all he was just watching yoona.

Yoona: Pabo pabo...

Donghae: Do you want to go somewhere?

Yoona: why?

Donghae: i will help you forget your problems for a while.

Yoona: addaso.

Donghae: Kaja.

Minho's eyes widen he wasn't  going to let that happenen he barged into the room and grabbed yoona

Donghae: what are you?!

Minho: Yoona kaja .

Yoona: Yah choi Minho stop dragging me around  like a little doll!

Minho: Yoona you're drunk let me drive you home.

Yoona: Shindo! I don't want to be played anymore minho ssi i...i want a guy whos different  not a play boy i want someone who loves me sincere i was about to develope feelings for you..i..i th...thought y..you were the one for me.

she said as crying.

Donghae: we have to leave stay away from her.

Minho: I should be saying this to you.

yoona: Lets just go.

yoona begins to walk out the room when minho suddenly says something as her back is facing him.

Minho: i won't give up.

yoona exits the room donghae Minho goes after them but they were gone in sight in the club he went out and saw them about to leave. Minho went into his car and followed them.

They arrived in front of a house donghae saw yoona asleep and carriend her inside like a bride he closed the doors and didn't notice minho's car.

donghae sets yoona on his coach she opens her eyes slowly donghae leans in and starts going on top of yoona. Yoona put her arms around his neck and kisses him. He enters his tounge in with hers he rubs her checks with his right hand as his left hand holds her head for support. He slides down kissing her neck.He pulls away and looks at yoona and smiles he carries her bridal style to the bed. He kissed her a few times and stopped he ripped her clothes and his and put it on the ground as they were done he held yoona in his arms.

Donghae and yoona woke up the next morning.Yoona widen her eyes and sitted up fast  she looked around and saw her self and him with their clothes on the floor. donghae woke up and leaned yoona back in his arms/

donghae: Annyeong baby.

Yoona: im not your baby what did you do to me?!

Donghae: I got you drunk.

Yoona: YAH?!

Donghae: Mianhae about the past i want to protect you than Choi Minho i want to be with you please give me a chance.

Yoona: Donghae...

Yoona: a..addaso.

Donghae smiled and hugged yoona they got ready for school and walked together hand in hand.

----

Minho: Wheres yoona?!

Seungri: Whats up with her how come she didn't come with you?!

minho: We..We broke up but im gonna get her back.

Yuri: BWAH?! Oh is that yoona holding hands with...LEE DONGHAE?!

yuri shouted as seeing yoona and donghae smiling at each other holding hand in hand minho  saw yoona and donghae pass him minho looked at the two entering the building together.

Sooyoung: didn't yoona wear those clothes yesterday?

Taeyeon/yuri: she slept with him?!

Minho: no way!!

yuri: minho ssi look at their faces glowing and their clothes the same as yesterday.

Minho was furious he ran to yoona and grabbed her away from Donghae. He dragged her out from the school and donghae.

Minho: Yoona what with you?

Yoona: let go..

Minho: Bwah?

Yoona: Let go of me... Lets forget whatever was between us even if we only went out for a few days.

Minho: NO! Im Yoona you are still mine and forever will be mine.

Minho pulled yoona into a hug yoona froze a bit she was about to hug him back when...

Sorry it took so long i been a bit busy ^_^ mianhaeyo bye bye