My chance.

I Hate Him but I also Love Him

Minho waits for yoona at the gate leaning againts the wall. Yoona arrived with sooyoung,yuri, taeyeon and seungri. Yoona stopped andnsaid she had to go and waved to them as she reached minho he smiled at her and she dis the same her reached out his hand to her she slowly locked hands together with him.

"yoona...where should we go?" Minho asked as yoona shrughs Minho smiles as he sees Yooa making her cute aegyo faces. 

"You are so cute." Minho said as holding Yoona's chin close to her face making her blush. He pulls Yoona towards him causing Yoona to kiss him. He then pulls away and smiles. "Lets go to a club yoona." Minho offers yoona smiled and nodded. They go inside minho's car. They were both together holding hand in the back it was a 10 minute drive they arrived at the club and walked in together holding hands yoona saw lots of women talking about her and minho.

???: i slept with minho yesterday but whos that girl? 

Yoona's eyes widen in shock as still walking they found minhos usual private club room with an elegant couch and polished marble table. 

Minho: yoona ill be back dont go stay here. * kisses yoon* 

he left the room with yoona just awkwardly sitting there playing with a glass. Suddenly a guy enters in hes quite handsome. 

Yoona: may i help you? ( i think he is drunk) 

???: hey baby what do you think of me?

yoona: eh?!

??? Touches yoonas bare legs which were showing because if her skirt he touched it gently and slowly went more up above her skirt to her shirt she scooted away from him but as he smirked and came closer his hands were on her .

???: mm baby your s are really y like you (whispering to her ears them.)

yoona: uh..eh...um..

Minho: YAH YOU WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!

???: bwahyo? (Turns around and sees minho with fists clunching.) 

minho throws in punches and grabs yoona and drags her out of the club. 

Minho: YAH WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY HOW CAN YOU JUST SIT THERE!

Yoona: mianhae.

minho: ( pulls yoona into a hug) pabo! I was worried and mad for the first time he was ually touching you.

yoona:minho...

Minho; baby i cant blame him you are the most iest girl i ever seen. (Kisses yoona)

yoona and minho kiss leaning againts the front wall of the club. They kiss passionatley with tounge closing eyes they both pull away and smile at. Each other.

yoona: this is the real minho i wanted to know.

minho: does that mean you will be my girlfriend?

yoona:(nods) 

Monho: ASSA! She said yes (hops 2x)

yoona laughs at minho and calms him down.they both go together to yoona's house holding each others hand.

as time flies they have arrived.

minho: well this is the stop ill pick you up tomorrow.(yoona nods her head.) (leans in and gives yoona a peck on the lips as she smiled.) 

yoona: addaso bye bye (waves and go inside )

------

yoona gets put of her house ready to go when she saw minho they held hands and walkes to school. They arrive seeing their friends waiting for them at the gate the first to step forward was seungri. 

SEUNGRI: yah yoona why are you two holding hands and together?

YOONA: you see oppa-

MINHO: we are dating now waeyo have a problem?

SEUNGRI: let me talk to yoona for a sec ( pulls yoona away from minho)

yoona: waeyo?!

seungri: petchaseo?! You dont belong to minho!

yoona: oppa... Lets talk later. ( walks back to minho.) 

Minho: waeyo? ( looks at yoona while she is sad.)

yoona: nothing im heading somewhere. ( lets go of his hand and walks past sooyoung,yuri,taeyeon and seungri.) 

jonghyun: whats wrong with her suddenly?

minho: bulahyo ( glares at seungri and walks towards him and grabs his collar.) You. What did you say?

seugri: yoona is too good for you she doesnt belong with you she only belongs to me.

Minho: annyo she belongs to me yoona...yoona is mine. (lets go of his collar) ( Runs towards the enterance looking for yoona he spots yoona and drags her out in the yard.) Yoona whats wrong? 

Yoona: I'm just sad seungri..

Minho: (pulls yoona into a hug) Don't worry about what he says yoona you are mine now i will treat you right i will care for you.

Yoona: Minho...

Minho: (leans in ang gives a peck on her cheek and holds her hand, going back inside)

----

yoona and minho sit next to each other in class. When the teacher announced

teacher: class we have a new student today his name is Lee Donghae.

donghae comes in while minho and yoona have a shock look on their face.

Minho: (whispers to yoona) y...yoona thats the bastard from the club right?

yoona: neh...aish.

Donghae: neh annyeongahasseyo Lee donghae immida. Oh you! ( spots yoona and smiles) 

yoona: neh annyeongahasseyo. 

Teacher: donghae you can take a seat right next to yoona. 

Donghae bows and heads towards his seat he looks at yoona with a wide grin.

Donghae: (whispers to yoona) you still have y legs and i'm still attracted to you. 

Minho: (smirks) you still have that cut on you lip. 

15 minutes passed the class ended.

yoona: minho-eh?! 

Donghae drags her outside to the garden when she was talking to minho.

minho: YAH! 

Minho follows them to the garden.

yoona: waeyo?!

donghae steps forward as yoona steps back as soon as she knew it she was on a wall.

Donghae: you are really cute.

yonna: i..i have a boyfriend.

moves closer to yoona.

Donghae: So what? We can also be together.

Yoona: Bwah! Yah petcheso i dont cheat and i'm not an evil person like you.

yoona pushes donghae which makes him slide on the ground.

Donghae : wow a spicy one too *stands up and leans yoona on the wall again* you and i can work not you nor minho guy. *leans forward trying to kiss yoona*

minho comes out and turns him around and punches him. 

Minho: kaja yoona. *grabs yoona hand and drags her somewhere.* 

donghae runs up to them and grabs minho and throws punches at him.

yoona: YAH STOP! 

Donghae looks at yoona and  stops kicking and punching the bloody minho

donghae: *kissses yoonas lips* 

yoona tried pushing him but couldn't he was too strong. Donghae was eating her face as if there was no tomorrow.  Donghae enjoyed it while yoona hated it and minho watched he was weak he couldn't stand.

dongha kissed with tounge and held herr body parts that did not want to be touched. He pulled away with a satisfied grin and his lips while yoona whiped her lips with disgust she slapped donghae real hard. 

Donghae: Don't pretend you didn't like it. 

Yoona: I have never met a sick person such as yourself.

Donghae: thanks i got to go i will see you tomorrow. 

Donghae kissed yoona while was opened and enter his tounge in there and pulled away. 

Donghae: bye- Minho you watch yourself and your girlfriend here will be mine soon and has very delicious lips. 

donghae walks away. Yoona wipes her lips and goes to minho. 

Yoona: mianh mianhae *sobs* i couldn't push him he was strong I'm.

Minho gets yoona and makes her on top of minho. 

Minho: stop crying its okay i know. 

Yoona: your lip is bleeding alot and your head.

Minho: mianhae. 

Yoona: annyo. kwenchana you are gonna stay with me only tonight i..i want to watch on you.

Minho: heh kamawayo. 

yoona leans in and kisses Minho they both just lie on the ground together while minho was on the bottom yoona was on the top.
They kissed slowly and passionatley. yoona pulls away and smiles at Minho.