I will Show you

I Hate Him but I also Love Him

They all head to their class all in seperate sears except minho and yoona they had to sit next to each other The class enters in the room.

"annyeong class today we have a new student will the new student please come up to the front and introduce yourself?" The teacher calls up for the new student: Im Yoona. She walk towards the front her seat with minho was the second to last row.out of four rows.

"Annyeongahasseyo Im Yoona immida I'm glad to be in your guys classroom its nice to meet you all." Yoona bows and flashes a wink which makes them melt..

"neh kamshamida im Yoona please go back to your seat." the teacher says she bows and goes back to her seat.

"yoona you wanna hang later on?" a student whispered to yoona.

"mianhae kundae i don't know you that well though." Yoona says as minho was listening he felt happy she turned him down.

"ah addaso so lets try to get to know each other well Ok Taecyeon immida." he slightly bows as in his seat.

"neh nice to meet you." Yoona bowed. 

------------After class.

"Yoona!" Taecyeon called her in the classroom while she was packing up. with Minho

"neh?" She turned around.

"annyeong you wanna eat lunch together?" He ask yoona nods in agreement.

"Kamawayo lets walk together." he offers.

"neh addaso she picks up her backpack but Taecyeon picks it up before her and carries it for her.

"Taecyeon kwechana i got it you don't have to carry it." Yoona said.

"i know but i just want to though."  Taecyeon smiles at yoona.

"mm addaso kamawayo Kaja." yoona said she sees Minho but continues on with Taecyeon and Walk out of the classroom.

------at lunch.

"yoona do you want to eat outside or inside?"Taecyeon asks.

"Outside if its okay with you its really crowded here." Yoona said.

"addaso kaja."  Taecyeon agrees they go out the door as Minho Taemin, Key,Onew,and Jonghyun watch them go outside.

"Yoona wheres your friends?" Taecyeon asks.

"ah they are in this school but we have different periods sometimes." Yoona answers.

"ah i see." Nichkhun nods as Minho,Taemin,Key,Onew,and Jonghyun come outside with their hands in their pockets.

"well, well, well Its Im Yoona." Taemin said.

"what do you guys want now?" Yoona said standing up.

"Yoona wanna hang with us today afterschool?" Minho asked.

"Get someone else you can torture." Yoona said as she sat down continueing eating her food with Taecyeon

"yah yah! Im Yoona whos this little fella." Key said as pinching  Taecyeon cheek.

"yah Don't touch him DO You want to DIE!?" yoona yells.

"why why? whats gonna happenen see? see? look im touching him what are you gonna do about it?" Minho said touching  Taecyeons face more. 

"I said...Don't Touch HIM!!!!!" Yoona said without hitting  Taecyeon's face she kicked Minho's face. 

"Just Go." Yoona said.

"Wahhh~~ you are really violent." Jonghyun said.

"Taecyeon lets go somewhere else this place with THESE people are just going to torture." Yoona says as grabbing her stuff going back inside.

"um neh." Taecyeon follows her inside. Leaving Minho taemin,key,onew,and jonghyun.

-------

"Yoona wait up." Taecyeon said as spotting yoona in front of him

"oh Miahn hows your face? "Yoona said walking up to him.

"ah um kwechana are you okay?" Taecyeon asked.

"neh don't worry about me." Yoona said she continued walking with Taecyeon to a class.

"kamawayo"  Taecyeon said.

"For what.?" Yoona replied.

"For what just happened." Taecyeon said.

"its nothing but why didn't you fight i could tell you hated him touching your face." Yoona said 

"ah i just wanted to ignore him."  Taecyeon replied.

"You should not ignore or they will do it some more." Yoona said.

"i see."  Taecyeon said.

"you know that AH-" Yoona suddenly got pulled by Minho.

"i'll talk to you later." Yoona said turning to Taecyeon as still being pulled by Minho.

Minho pulled Yoona to a wall in a private area.

"what-what are you doing?" Yoona said as Minho was really close to Yoona.

"You! why do i never forget you?" Minho said as letting yoona lean into the wall.

"Eh what?" Yoona said as being cutted off Minhos lips as he kept kissing he held yoonas face.

"lets hang out today." Minho said to yoona who was in shock.

"EH!!! um I..I-" minho cutted her off again as kissing her  but even deeper.

"Please let me show you the real me not this jerk you barely know." Minho begged.

"a-a--addaso." Yoona said as looking down. Minho smiled and gave her a peck on the forehead and hugged her.

"kamawayo," minho said Yoona just smiled.

"neh."Yoona nods as hugging Minho back. 

"i will show you who i am and once you get to know me you will understand me and onece i have you i will never let you escape." Minho said as breaking the hug and staring into Yoona's eyes deeply. 

"minho..." Yoona smiles and nods. 

Hey Guys how was it? Can't wait! Don't forget my other FanFics of Yoona I have a new FF with Yoona and EXO kai and Luhan its called "First & Last Love" ENJOY!!!