Why Does it Have to be Her?

I Hate Him but I also Love Him

Yoona's POV: 
I Meet Seunghyun with Luhan..we both sit across each other as i sit next to Luhan. "So...say what you need to say." I said. "We will be getting married next month," He said I looked at him. "No we aren't who says we will?" I said. "We have to. If You don't someone you really love...will be hurt," He replies. "What do you mean?" I ask, He takes a sip of his drink. "I will have to meet you again soon." He says as he gets up and leaves i look at Luhan. " Oppa...I already have other things to worry about what should I do now?" I ask in panic he holds my shoulders. "Get away from here go to america or japan." He says. "Kundae...-" I began. "Its the only way for you and others to be safe." He says i hug him ."Oppa..." I said in fear. "I won't let anything else happen to you as long as I'am here with you now." He said to me. I smiled at him we both entered in a car. My phone started vibrating and saw 'Minho <3' on it. I just kept staring at it and i finally answered it. 

"Yoona?! Hey can i talk with to you where are you?" He asked me. 

"I'm going to america...Im going to pack my things right now im with Luhan" I said and hanged up as tears came out. As i clunched my phone in my hand. Luhan pulled over. "Kwenchana..." He said as he takes off his seat belt and holds my hand. 

----------------------------------

Minho's POV: 

AISH!! I run to her home and see her and luhan there about to enter into the house, i run to her she looks at me. "YOONA Why are you going to America?" I asked her. " Its more safer there." She said  "I will just be there for a year or two or longer." She adds on i shook my head . "You can't! WITHOUT YOU HERE IM NOTHING AND I WILL BE DOING NOTHING UNTIL YOU COME BACK!" I screamed my heart out. "You won't be safe if im here." She says.

"How?! They can kill me before you." I said. "Sulli is out of the picture, i will protect us." I said confidently. "Yoona...T.O.P..." Luhan said ad looked at a car. It was Seunghyun. He came out of the car, "yoona...Lets go?" He asked with a big evil grin. 

"oh...addaso." Yoona said and followed TOP. 

"Go without me." Yoona said. "BWAH?!" He exclaimed "Yoona you know what that means?" TOP Replied. "Ani .i will protect him I can't go anywhere without him. " She pointed at me  TOP pointed a gun at me and pulled the trigger...i closed my eyes shut and heard it but...I open my eyes in front of me i saw yoona's Body soaking with blood she was shot. TOP was shocked as well... he ran off...That bastard... 

"YAH YOONA WAKE UP!!!!???? WAKE UP NOW!!!" i screamed. I Drove yoona to the hospital with Luhan.

....Its Been 2 hours in her surgery the doctor finally comes out. "shes fine." The doctor smiles "she just needs a week or two to rest here so we can watch on her," The doctor said we smile and thank the doctor, We go into the room she was resting and had a nadage wrapped around her head. 

"Mianhae...I couldn't Protect you." Luhan says..." She will be okay." I said. Jonghyun,Key,Onew,Taemin,Yuri and Seungri came in Everyone except Seungri and Jonghyun Went to the side of her bed. "What did you do?!" Jonghyun grabbed my collar and punched me across the face. Onew and Key came and pulled jonghyun off of me. 

"Look at her!" Seungri shouted at me. "I DIDN'T DO THIS!! IT WAS TOP!"  i yelled. Yuri fell down on her chair as Seungri came running to me and punched my face then grabbed my collar. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME!" Seungri said to me. "aish...what with the damn noise?" We looked at the bed and  saw Yoona...woke up. I pushed seungri off of me. "Yoona kwenchanayo" I said and hugged her she pushed me. "Who are you? Stop Touching me!" Yoona said. I looked at Jonghyun and Yuri. "Yoona its me Minho Choi Minho." I said, "ahh..that popular guy." Yoona said," anniya..." I said. "Yoona who am i ?" Yuri pointed at herself. "Kwon Yuri, Kim Jonghyun,Seungri,Onew,Key,Taemin,Luhan &Minho." Yoona replied as yuri pointed to each one of them 

"Why are They here though?" Yoona said meaning the 5 of us. "Yoona..." I said and dropped my hands which were unusually weak. "Why is he crying?" Yoona asks Sooyoung. "Yoona, hes your boyfriend. " Yuri responded. "B-B-Boyfriend?!" Yoona was shocked and looked at me. 

"Kundae...i didn't have a boyfriend." Yoona said. "Mianhaeyo,kundae can you guys tell me what just happened?" Yoona asks. "You were shot in the head by Seunghyun, TOP, Minho was there, you were on your way to Japan, until he begged you not to go." Luhan responded. "Japan?" Yoona looked at me confused. "...Mianhae...all i remember is i fainted." Yoona replied. 

"You don't remember anything? Kundae..." I said... 

"Minho ssi and the rest please just go home for the day...she will need some rest,don't worry." Yuri said. i nodded....

"Kundae Yoona, no matter what, no matter how,and no matter where. I will win you all over again. You are mine and though you lost your memory i will have us together even if it takes a decade." I said and slammed the doors

She will be mine, You are still mine...

----

A/N: hey guys don't forget to check my insta @_kpoploverforeva_ and my other account @_kpoploverforeva_

Anyway hope you guys will like the upcoming chapters.