Back Together.

I Hate Him but I also Love Him

Yoona and Minho enter inside the class and see Donghae already in his seat. Yoona and Minho quietly go in their seats and sit down as the class ends Yoona and Minho get out of school and eat their lunch. "Oppa what do i do with Donghae?" Yoona asks.

"Just don't worry about it. " He replies and kisses yoona. 

"YOONA!!" Seungri calls out yoona. Yoona smiles at Seungri. 

"Waeyo oppa." yoona said as looking at Seungri who ran out of breath as He was running. 

"Choi...Choi Seunghyun.." He replied. Yoona stood up and feared. "Where?" she asked she then quickly spotted him behind Seungri. Yoona quickly got her stuff and grabbed Minho's hand and hurried. "Oppa kaja huh? Baalli." She said and ran with Minho. They stopped. "Yoona whats going on?" Minho asked Yoona looked at him. 

"his name is Choi Seunghyun aka TOP he is my ex boyfriend who i left in america." Yoona replied. 

"Im Yoona." He said in his deep voice getting closer and closer. Yoona froze in fear. Minho took a look at him he was very tall and handsome. 

"What Do You want?" Yoona asked not making any eye contact with TOP. 

"I knew you would be here why would you leave me?" TOP Said holding Yoona's face. 

"Shes not yours no more shes mine don't you dare touch her." Minho took his hand off of yoona's cheek.

"oppa don't start- Choi Seunghyun don't cause further more problems leave me alone." Yoona said coldly. She grabbed Minho's hand but Yoona got pulled by Top into a kiss a deep kiss. Yoona couldn't push him away. Minho punched TOP out of the way. "DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT TO MY GIRL AGAIN!!" Minho punched him. " anniyo shes my girl we are in an arranged marriage but she ran away from me. Her parents and my parents are friends who wanted us to get married since we were boyfriend and Girlfriend but she ran away from me and our marriage." TOP explained everything. Yoona Put her hands in a fist. "SHUT UP YOU BASTARD WHO ARE YOU TO CONTROL MY LIFE?! I"M NOT MARRYING YOU!!!" Yoona yelled. 

"Lets Not Get into more trouble." TOP replied smoothly. 

"we are already since you are here!" Yoona said and tried to walk away from minho but TOP pulled her by his side. Minho was filled with anger. "Listen up addaso? Yoona is mine. You are never going to have her." Minho said and grabbed yoonas hand they both walked awayo as TOP smirked.

A/N: Heres the Chapter!!!Hope you guys enjoy this sorry its short.