Chapter 6

Who Do You Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Did you see my sweater?” asks Sungmin to Kyuhyun; his roommates.

Kyuhyun who is very concentrate on the game that he is playing didn’t hear what Sungmin had asks him. Sungmin come closer to him but he didn’t realize it either; until Sungmin is shouting on his ear that’s when he jumps up from the chair.

“Hyung…why?”

“You have been playing on the games without realizing I’m losing my voice shouting your name.”

“You know I’m really into this game…” he says as he continues on playing the game.

“Where’s my sweater?”

“Which one?”

“The one that Eun Hee gave me.”

“Didn’t you throw it last time?”

“When? I never did that…” Sungmin becomes suspicious.

“I thought hyung throw it away already…”

“You take them away, don’t you?”

Kyuhyun did not answer him, making Sungmin becomes more suspicious. He come closer to Kyuhyun, grab him by his shoulder.

“Tell me. Where is it?”

“Hyung, why are you so angry? It’s just a sweater.”

“No. It’s not. You know it’s not!”

“I’ve thrown it away.”

Kyuhyun face away from Sungmin.

Sungmin can feel his anger rising. He had never been this angry to Kyuhyun before this. He grabs his arms, roughly.

“What? You threw it?”

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I don’t want you to still remember her. She’s your past. I can’t let you go day by day remembering her. She might not even recognize you now. She doesn’t worth all the attention that you gave to her. She leaves you!!”

A punch hit Kyuhyun face. Sungmin is shaking, so did Kyuhyun. Both of them look at one another. Sungmin gulps.

“So you love her that much?”

Kyuhyun get out from the room before Sungmin could hardly say anything.

Sungmin look at his hand. It is the first time in his life that he had punches someone; moreover, it’s Kyuhyun. But he still can feel a slight anger to Kyuhyun. He can feel his tears falling down to his cheek as he can see her smiling in front of him.

“She’s not what you think she is….” he mumbles the words....

Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter