chapter 12

Who Do You Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

since i am such a teaser, i am also bad in writing the end that needs to come...i decided...hey...why not make them wait a bit more? hahahha...but promise you...the ending is surely...after this one 

 

Eun hee bow down as she sees Leeteuk make his way into the café.

“I hope I don’t take your time on this, but I really think I have to meet you,” says Leeteuk.

“It’s okay oppa. I get it. It must be something important right?”

“I guess this is important.”

“Do you want to have anything to drink oppa?”

“No…it’s okay. See…there is no easy way for me to say this…”

Eun Hee is nervous. Whatever he wanted to say it must be hurtful because Leeteuk is always a happy person to be meet.

He continues, “Sungmin and Kyuhyun…I’ve been with them for so long now. They are very good friends and a dongsaeng to me.”

“Oppa…”

“Let me get straight to the point why I am meeting you here. I know that you’ve been going out with Sungmin. And I know it didn’t work out. But it has hurt him so much that I rarely seen his smile now.”

Eun Hee can guess where this conversation is heading to.

“I am not trying to interfere into your business but I hope this time with Kyuhyun, even if it doesn’t work out, please take care of him. He might look tough but he is more fragile than Sungmin.”

“Oppa…I...”

“Eun Hee…I know you are a good girl. I know why you didn’t make it with Sungmin. But it still hurt.”

“Kyuhyun is someone that is very special to me. I won’t hurt him. I rather die than doing that. You must believe me oppa.”

“Do you love him?”

Eun Hee is silent, is zipped. This is a question that she keep on asking herself.

“I will be holding on your words. But I won’t let go the fact that you once hurt Sungmin. So I must be careful with you. Seems like your present now is poisonous to us. I’m so sorry that I’m saying this to you.”

“Arayo oppa…mianhe…mianhe that I make this situation appear in your group. I never meant to…”

“That’s all I wanted to say. I’ll be going. Thank you for coming today.”

Leeteuk gets up and leave.

She cries. Is she that bad person? Did she split them up? She never meant to do that but it’s too late to turn everything around now.

“I nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter