Chapter 10

Who Do You Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She’s finally back on the city; the city that she had once sworn never to come again; a city that had made her heart broken into pieces. But she’s back and it’s such a surprise to her that her parent let her continue her study. And they are so fond of Kyuhyun.

She walks with Kyuhyun as they made their way to the class but suddenly she felt her hands being grabs. She turns. It’s Sungmin. Kyuhyun stops.

“You are here? You didn’t tell me that you’re here.”

She starts to feel confused in her.

“Hyung, this is not the time and place.”

“You brought her here back right? You didn’t tell me about it. Why?”

Now Kyuhyun feels guilty towards his hyung.

“Hyung, let me tell you later. People are watching.”

Sungmin let go of her hand realizing that there are really people watching their act.

“I’ll wait until you finish your class…” says Sungmin to Eun Hee.

Kyuhyun let go of his breathe. Sungmin turn around and walk away. Kyuhyun take Eun Hee’s hand and lead her to class. Without them realising Sungmin accidentally turning around and seeing Kyuhyun holding Eun Hee’s hand. He feels suspicious.

Eun Ye sitting alone on the café like usual; when she saw Kyuhyun and Eun Hee comes in follow by Sungmin. It looks like Sungmin is angry.

She is curious but she keeps still on her position. Eun Hee saw her sister and come over.

“Eun Ye…”

Eun Ye stands up and leaves.

“Come on,” says Kyuhyun.

They sit on the furthest side of the café, away from all the noise and the other students.

“Go on…explain what you need to…” says Sungmin to Kyuhyun in a cold tone.

Kyuhyun gulp, he knows that Sungmin is angry with him but he doesn’t know that the main reason why Sungmin is angry caused by the morning act between him and Eun Hee.

“I asked her to come back here because I know she belongs here.”

“You love her don’t you?”

Eun Hee shocks.

“Hyung…”

“I saw you held her hand this morning. Eun Hee, is our love really a game? You come to me when you’re sad and when Kyuhyun come to you, I am forgotten? Are you just playing with my feeling all this time?”

“Oppa…I’m not doing that to you. You know better than anyone how I feel.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter