Chapter 4

Who Do You Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah…Sungmin ah… you got a parcel over here.”

 

Leeteuk shouts early in the morning calling out for Sungmin that is in the kitchen; having breakfast with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

 

“De hyung…jamkaman…”

 

Sungmin is running towards Leeteuk that stands on the door, holding the parcel in his hand.

 

“Your parcel…” he says while handing it over to Sungmin.

“But from who is this?” he asks Leeteuk.

“I don’t know. It happens to be inside the milk bag.”

 

The four of them sitting in a circle together on the kitchen dinner’s table and waiting for Sungmin to opens the parcel.

 

As soon as he opens it a letter falls from it.

 

“Whoa!! There’s a letter in it…” says the three of them, while Sungmin is too surprised to say anything about it.

“Read it…read it…palli ya hyung…”says Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

“De…”

 

He opens the letter slowly, adding suspense to the three of them.

 

Dear Sungmin,

Are you still mad at me? I am so sorry for making you angry last night. I made you a sweater for this upcoming winter. Do you like it?

To think of you to be mad at me I am not dare to give this present to you face to face. I’m sorry to have sent it this way. But last night I was at the rooftop not to think about my worry but I want to be the first person to wish you happy birthday. Cheongmal…all I want to see is for you to have a happy birthday not having conversation with me about my problem. Happy birthday…

 

Do you know that you are such a special person to me? Even if I die and to be born again, I know that I will never be able to meet someone that will be nicer than you. Time has pass so much that I don’t think I will be able to be with you here again.

 

Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for always letting me know that you care and last night…what you tell me…I’ll treasure it forever in my heart.

Thank you too to your parents. They are very nice towards me and I shall never forget their kindness to me. Take care oppa.

 

“Is she the girl next door?” asks Ryeowook.

 

Sungmin put down the letter and runs to her door but she no longer answering it. She’s gone. He sighs. If only he hold back last night. It would have been the best night of his and her life. He is sure she had the same feeling for him but now how can he be so sure after she’s gone? He cries silently in his own room, holding the sweater she made for him. He swears, not to wear them unless he can find and talk to her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter