Chapter 11

Who Do You Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One cold winter day…the sun shines brightly but as the breeze started to crawl inside their skins, even the bones get chill. Eun Hee is walking alone on the streets, wanting to buy something to eat. It’s been awhile since she gets herself in a mess.

Since she breaks up completely with Sungmin everything seems to be better. Her sister has started to talk to her and she is also getting closer with Kyuhyun. But she also misses Sungmin. Everytime he walks pass her by she will glance at him but he just won’t look at her.

She doesn’t know if she is still in love with him or is she actually confused with her own feeling. Suddenly in the middle of walking she heard a honking sound. She turns her head to the right and she sees a young girl is shouting at a guy in front of her car. She recognized him. It is Kyuhyun. What is he doing?

He is walking in an awkward position. She can guess that he is drunk. She run towards him and it’s true; he is Kyuhyun, and he is totally drunk.

She takes him home and let him lie on her bed. She can smell alcohol from his breathe. He is closing his eyes; not knowing anything that is happening around him. She takes off his shoes, socks and his jacket. She wipes his face with a well towel carefully; with care.

This guy; she thought, had been doing too much for her. Standing by her side although she had never really gives him any promising words. She looks at him in a sad eyes; he looks so calm and soundly sleeping; maybe drift away in his dream.

Suddenly he moves a bit and his eye lids started to shakes. He trembles in his sleeps and started to cries. She becomes panic and tries to wake him. He didn’t wake up. He is crying in his sleep.

“Eun Hee…please don’t leave me. I love you…”

Eun Hee numbs…

She takes his hand and hold it tight…tries to wake him up and he did. But he is still crying, maybe still in terror of what he had been dreaming of just now.

“Eun Hee…are you leaving me?”

It’s the first question he asks her when he sees her besides him.

Her eyes are fills with tears. She shakes her head slowly.

“I won’t. I promise you,” she says as she caresses his hair on his forehead.

He hugs her. And his tears fall along with hers. He knows that it might be not true but he is forcing himself to believe in her. It’s all that he got; a word.

“Kyuhyun…why are you like this? Why do you love me?”

“Do I mean to be this way? Did I choose this way?”

She smiles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter