sushi#4

▬ Yummy&Tasty; :: eat or be eaten?

sushi four ; the tanuki

28k6flk.jpg

"You know, our owner is like a child," some employees said when they were cleaning the Japanese restaurant. It was still morning and they have yet to open. The one he was talking to nodded as he cleans.
"I know right? The other day when we were tidying up the plates, she came and ruined it all. I wonder why did I even apply here," the other replied. They nodded together. Then suddenly a girl came and put her arms in their shoulders.

"Hey!" she said with a bright smile as the employees became stiff. She looked at them one by one. "What were you talking about? Hmm?"

The employees gulped at the same time and the girl smirked. They shook their head furiously and smiled nervously at the girl.
"No, boss, we were just... talking about our rival restaurant! Yes!" the employee answered. The girl scoffed and poked their shoulders. She pointed at the restaurant's door, revealing two suspicious men in black suits in front of it. The employees both raised their eyebrows.

"Now, if you have nothing to do and just want to gossip, you better shoo those men right away. They have been standing there bothering my customers since then," the girl ordered as she let them go. The employees nodded and they walked to the door. Just before they could open the door, the two men fled from the door. The employees turned to their boss, as she just looked at the door and then she turned around to head to the kitchen immediately. The employees sighed in relief as they saw their boss walked away.

"Right? She's such a kid," one of them whispered.
"I heard that!" the girl shouted from far away. The two shivered and immediately went back to their work.

When the girl opened the door, she was greeted by a pair of her female employees who are surrounding some fishes. They look confused and pretty serious in their conversation. The girl approached them and poked one of them. The employee turned around shocked. The girl smiled.
"What's wrong?" she asked. The employees looked panicked for a bit.
"Sorry boss, but.. we don't know how to pick the best fish," one of the employee said as the other nodded. The girl looked at the fishes and took over it.

"Okay, this is how to pick the best fishes," the girl started as the two employees paid much attention to her. "First, you must see the flesh. If the flesh is firm and it bounced back when touched, then it is fresh." she said as she touched one of the fishes, and the flesh bounced back. The employees watched her in awe as she explained. They took a note in their brains.

"Second, smell it," the girl said as she lifted the fish to her nose. "If it has the 'fresh sea' aroma in it, then it is fresh. Oh, this one is fresh." she continued as she gave the fish to her employees.

"Got it?" she asked. The employees nodded and she smiled. "Okay, you two continue the cooking. I will be out walking around!" she said as she walked out of the kitchen.

She opened the door to outside and breathed fresh air. She began walking through the neighborhood. She passed by the Chinese Restaurant and saw the owner is currently drinking her coffee. She chuckled and walked again. When she passed by some deserted alley, she saw two figures talking.

She squinted her eyes and finally saw that one of them is the owner of the French Restaurant. She wanted to came to her, but she stopped her steps as she saw that the one she is talking to is a beautiful woman that she didn't know. She scratched her head and walked away as she felt that their conversation are very serious.

I wonder who that girl is...
 


 

Author's Notes; How's that?! A little difference from the previous plots :P 3 more teasers to go (including my own teaser hohoho) Fighting! ^o^ oh and, keep your applications coming, everyone! Please help promote? ;;) Anyway, thanks for the applicants so far <3 And please comment about the teaser too~

» layout credit


{the tanuki}
Kim Ho Sook of Gochisousama!. 23 years old. cutest funniest everything!
 
 

Congratulations KpopFanatic9890! Your character has been chosen as The Tanuki!

Ho Sook is exactly like my interpretation of The Tanuki. And I love your ulzzang just saying LOL.

The Tanuki is afraid of nothing since she is a fearless child
 
I really laughed at that HAHAHAHA even though you said she's super afraid of thunderstorms. And your love interest is Tao. It would be really interesting because one of the chosen's friend is Tao :3
 
The lucky gull this time is................................. xxkittyoo! I seriously love the details that you put for her personality and background :3
to ilovepeachbooboo and CarmenJia, sorry for not picking you guys :( But yeah expect at least a scene in the future <3
 

The troublemaker is here~~ LOL!

Meet our fearless mischievous Tanuki, Ho Sook!