kimchi#1

▬ Yummy&Tasty; :: eat or be eaten?

kimchi one ; the rose of sharon

28k6flk.jpg

"Hey!" a girl in her who looks like she's in her early 20s shouted to some suspicious men standing outside her restaurant. The men immediately walked away in a fast pace, leaving the girl confused. "Huh, didn't they want some food?"

"Boss! We need your help!" her employee shouted.
"Coming!" she yelled back. She raised a brow and closed the door carefully. She walked to the kitchen, opening the kitchen's door rather harsh. "Now what?!"

Her employees looked down, they are totally weak against this boss. One of them pointed at a dish, and the girl's eyes popped open.
"WHAT. IS. THAT." the girl pointed at the dish. The dish is filled with what seemingly looked like bibimbap, but it's not really clear either, as it's pretty ruined. "I ASKED YOU. WHAT IS THAT?"
The employees had their head down as their boss glared at them one by one.
"Now tell me. Who did that?" the girl said as she keep glaring and folding her hands. The employees looked at each other nervously. The girl slammed the table and the employees jumped in shock.

"I-it was m-m-me!" one of the employee said as she raised her hand. She looked scared as hell, because this boss is rumored to be the cold-blooded owner of the entire Korean Restaurant all over Seoul. She will fire me. What should I do.. she thought. The boss is still glaring at her intently and it made her more nervous than ever. It felt like she was waiting for the result of university entrance exam.

The boss raised a brow, still folding her arms.
"Jiwon," the girl called her employee.
"Y-yes boss!" Jiwon answered, totally scared now.
"What did you do wrong?" the girl asked. Her voice was calm and composed, but it also sounds deadly.
"I-I.. I didn't cook the egg correctly," Jiwon stuttered.
The girl nodded. "Yes, that's it."

"So how could you make this mistake, huh?!" the girl said, half-yelling. Jiwon got startled, her eyes started to tear up but she hold it in. The girl sighed and she went to the cooking table, then she motioned Jiwon to come closer. "Come here."

Jiwon walked towards her and stopped by the girl's side. The girl lifted up an egg and showed it to Jiwon.
"Watch carefully," the girl said as Jiwon nodded. Then she started to break the egg and showed Jiwon how it should be done.

The other employees watched her in amazement. Some of them started whispering.
"Our owner is really amazing. She can be grumpy but sweet the next moment," one of the male employee whispered. The waitress that he was talking to nodded.
"I thought so too. I thought she's going to fire Jiwon or something," the waitress replied. Then the girl turned around to the other employees and glared again.
"What are you doing here?! Go back to work!" she yelled. The bunch of employees in the kitchen started to disappear one by one. Then she turned to Jiwon again.

"That was how it should be done. Got it?" the girl asked. Jiwon nodded and smiled. The girl smiled and patted Jiwon's shoulder. "Sorry for startling you just now."
"No, it's okay boss," Jiwon reassured. "Thank you for not firing me."

The girl smiled and then she walked away. She arrived at the counter and took a seat. She sighed because of the work. She looked up to the ceiling and smiled. She's tired but she's enjoying it.

"Boss, there's a call," the receptionist called her. She turned to the receptionist and frowned.
"Who?" she asked.
"From the French Restaurant's owner," the receptionist answered. The girl scoffed. She turned her back and walked away. "Boss? Won't you get the call?" the receptionist asked again.

"Tell her I'm busy~" the girl answered as she waved her hand chuckling.
 


 

Author's Notes; What do you think? :3 Thank you for the subscribers so far. I love you! <3 The application is now up, so please apply <3 The application was in tfaforms, but I changed it into a blog. If you by any chance have filled the tfaforms one, don't worry you don't have to reapply XD But so far there are no applicants. Apply!

» layout credit


{the rose of sharon}
Shin Hyerin of Pandora. 21 years old. ready to kick some .
 
 

Congratulations Xenalia! Your character has been chosen as The Rose of Sharon!

I love her personality's details and she matched my vision of The Rose of Sharon! ^^ Strong yet has a soft spot :3

Being independent isn't something weird, it just proves that you can live by yourself and don't need to rely on other people to finish your work for you
 
I like that quote. LOL! Anyways congratulations!
 
AANNDDDD, the lucky other is Keychained! Prepare yourself~ I'm really sorry to kmusiclover and 1kissinlove, I will make sure you two have some scenes ^^
 

THE ROSE OF SHARON IS HEREEE~

Meet our Hyerin, the strongest gull around!