dumpling#2

▬ Yummy&Tasty; :: eat or be eaten?

dumpling two ; the panda

28k6flk.jpg

A girl sat inside her restaurant, drinking coffee in the morning. She looks outside, to the beautiful world. She smiles at herself, feeling very satisfied of her work. She looked around her restaurant with a smile in her face. The restaurant is quite packed already even though it's just in the morning. Then she caught a glimpse of two suspicious men that wears black suits. They were writing something on their notebook as they observed the restaurant. The girls frowned. She stared at them for a long time.

One of the two realized that the girl was watching them. He nudged his friend and they stood up immediately and left the restaurant. The girl's eyes followed them as they exited the restaurant. She shook her head and clicked her tongue.
"So rude, not ordering foods and just sitting there. Does they think this is a cafe or what?" she spoke to herself. She continued her morning ritual and drank her coffee again. "Beautiful world..." she muttered in Chinese.

"Xiaojie.." someone from behind her said. She turned around and smiled at the person.
"Hmm?" she lifted up her coffee again to drink.
"The customer asked for your special dish," that someone--that seems to be her employee--said. The girl choked on her coffee and coughed. Her employee immediately brought her he tissue.
"NOW? In the morning? SERIOUSLY?" she asked in disbelief. Her employee nodded. She sighed and got up from her seat. She went to the kitchen's changing room and wears her chef outfit.

She walked to the kitchen with confidence. She took out all the ingredients needed from the refrigerator and went to the table to set it up.

Her employees watched her as she started cooking.
"Our Xiaojie--why do we have to call her Xiaojie anyway? Even though she's a Korean," one of the employee said. The others chuckled but they kept silent because they don't want to interrupt the boss cooking.

After a few minutes, the food was ready. The girl ringed the bell to call the waiter. The waiter came a moment later bringing his tray.
"Order for Table No. 4. Bring it quick before it gets cold!" the girl instructed.
"Yes, Xiaojie," the waiter then disappeared to bring the food to the customer. The girl sighed in relief as she finally have nothing to do now.

As she started to take off her chef outfit, the waiter came back again.
"Xiaojie, the customer said the food was really good," the waiter said. The girl smiled brightly.
"Is that so? Good then!" she said, taking off her chef hat.
"And Table No. 2 wanted the special dish too," the waiter said again. The girl nodded lazily. Then she realized what she just heard. She turned her head to the waiter and widened her eyes. "And the customer is currently waiting for it."

"B-b-but," the girl stuttered. Then another waiter came holding a bunch of papers. The girl's eyes widened more as she saw him. I have a bad feeling.

"Xiaojie, there are three new orders for the special dish," the waiter said. The girl's jaw dropped. She just finished and now she have to start again. She pretended to sob, wearing her chef hat. She walked to the refrigerator again to make the special dishes. Four special dishes. Then she started cooking again.

She sweated all over her body. The temperature in the kitchen is indeed quite hot.

Suddenly her personal assistant came holding the phone in her hand.
"Xiaojie, there's a call from the French Restaurant owner," the assistant said.
"Not now! Not now! I'm busyyyyyy!" the girl shouted. The assistant nodded as she brought the phone to her ear.

"Yes, miss. Apparently our boss is currently very busy. Can you contact again later?" the assistant said through her phone, watching her boss roam around the kitchen like a wild kitten.
 


 

Author's Notes; Second teaser! Woah I'm so excited with this I can't even- SO! I hope this helps to get to know the storyline :p I will post the rest soon. And why haven't I got any applications yet? ;A; Apply, everyone! ^^ Who do you think is next? 8D

» layout credit


{the panda}
Park Minhi of Clover Restaurant. 20 years old. alive and kickin'.
 
 

Congratulations pandagirl84! Your character has been chosen as The Panda!

I've fell in love with Minhi the moment I read her application! I really love her family background. You did a really good job expanding it~

Vivian is a girl who loves to have fun and doesn't take anything seriously.
 
/nods/ She's such a happy virus! Indeed the maknae~
 
BUT! For enchanted-, don't lose hope because you know who you're going to be /winkwink/ be prepared!
 
 

Merged with the teaser <3

Meet the lovely Minhi, our Panda! :3