Chemistry

I know you're the right one

Darasshi!!!!

Bommie...why are you screaming?

I heard that you and Tae Hwan left together yesterday...

Yeah, we did..he just ask me for some help....We bought a tennis racquet for her cousin

and..?

And..then... he treated me for a snack because I helped him...and..that's it...

So boring...you just went on a date with Tae Hwan and that's all you did together??

Duh! It's not a date!!! I just helped him and we're friends...

Well, that's where it starts...

Start what?!? You know Bommie don't think about it so much... It just so happen that I'm there, that's why he asked for my help...

Okay, what time is your next class?

130.. but I have a training with my partner later at 430pm so I'll be very busy the whole day...

Let's have some food before we go to class....

That's a good idea. I'm a bit hungry already. Let's go.

 

At the tennis court...

Hi Dara!

Oh Wooyoung, you're here already? It's only 4 o'clock.

I've been here since 330. I'm doing some warm up and stretching.

I came here early to have some warm up exercises also and it turn out that you're earlier than me. Just give me 15mins to warm up and after that we can start playing.

Sure, I'll see you in 15mins, I'll just go to the locker room to get some stuff.

 

Wow, Dara I didn't expect you to be this good. No wonder Coach Yang is so happy to have you in the team.

Thanks but I think it's because you're so good also. I feel challenged. And it feels good to play with someone as good as you. Since we know each others strength and weakness already, why don't we create our battle plan?

Hahaha...Battle plan..sounds good. I think It'll be good if you give me your schedule so we can arrange the training. Once I have arrange our schedule, I'll give it to Coach Yang so he can help us with creating the battle plan.

Okay. So do you know when is the next competition?

I think in two months time, there's an inter-school tennis competition. And if ever we are chosen to join that competition, it will be my first competition with a partner.

Really! So.. I must be honoured because I'll be your first partner. Oh my god! I can feel the pressure now. We can't lose because you are the best tennis player in this school and you're part of the National team. Gosh!

Hahaha..I'm not pressuring you Dara, I know that we will have a good chemistry not only in the court...

Wooyoung looked at my eyes while saying those words. Oh my god! He's so cute and charming. No wonder those girls are trying to bully me because I was paired up with him. Gosh, I shouldn't be affected with him and those girls. Focus on your goal Dara! You're here to reach your dream not to play!