I need your help

I know you're the right one

Dara, I'd like you to meet Wooyoung, he will be your doubles partner. This is your first project. You have to learn what teamwork means. If you pass my test then I'll give you the opportunity to play in Singles. I believe in your talent so please do well.

Hi, I'm Park Sandara, hope we could work together very well.

I'm Wooyoung, I'll be very happy to help you. I heard that your from America. I hope you can share us how they train you there and how you became number one tennis player in your University.

It looks like both of you have chemistry, so I guess there shouldn't be any problem...and Coach Yang turned his back and left us.

"So, when are we going to start our training? Maybe you can tell me how you guys train here and probably I can share some of what we do. Maybe if we combined both training style we could come up someyhing great like east meets west training...hahaha"

That's a good idea! What about tomorrow afternoon?

"Sure no problem!"

Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at 430pm?

"Okay, see yah!"

When Wooyoung left, one of the members approached me, "Hey Dara, you are so lucky. Coach Yang pair you up with Wooyoung even if you are a newcomer. Did you know that he just got accepted in the national team?"

Ah, really! I heard that he attended nationals tryout last week but I didn't know that he got accepted already.

Then, you must be really good because Coach Yang pairs you with Wooyoung. He's not someone who will trust even if the player is good.

I just smiled at them. I'm not sure if they're insulting me or praising me or maybe they're just jealous of me. Whatever! I'll just concentrate with my studies and tennis and I shouldn't be minding them. I have so many things to do and I shouldn't waste my time thinking about them. I need to focus only on things I have to do. I walk towards the door as if no one is around me. Then someone called me...

Darasshi...

Did someone just called me? Maybe not me....I'm not familiar with the voice so I decided to keep on walking...then he called me again

Hey, Darasshi...

When I turned around to check who called me, I was shocked to see that it's Tae Hwan... Oh my god... it's marine boy...

Hi! Are you looking for Bom?

No, I just happen to pass by the court and I saw you...Awkward....

(I need to break this awkwardness..I need to say something..) Is there anything I can help you?(OMG, I sounded like a call center agent...)

Do you still have classes later or are you going home already? Can you accompany me?

Me?!? Why?!?

Uhmm... because I need your help..and I think you're the best person who can help me...

oh..okay..why me? Help with regards to?!??