First meeting

I know you're the right one

Today's my first day of training! I'm so excited! I'm not sure what type of training they will give me.

"Hi Dara! Oh Hi Bom!

How come you look so happy today?

"It's my first day of training today! And I'm going to meet my partner."

Is he a guy? I hope he's cute! Oh my god! I'm so happy and excited for you!

"Thanks Bom! I'm not sure but I heard they'll be pairing me with a guy. That's what they need right now! I hope we'll have a good chemistry in the court."

 

Tae Hwansshi...are you joining us for training today?

"Yes, why are you asking?"

It's been a month since you haven't join us in training.

"I was busy training for the National team last month that's why I wasn't able to join you guys. But honestly I prefer to have my training here becuase people here are very cool."

 

Yeoboseo! Darasshi...I need a favor. Do you have a spare towel?

"Yes, why?"

Can I borrow it? I forgot mine, I think I lost my towel again.

"What? Okay, I'll be there in 10 mins. Do you need something else like water?"

Yes, please bring water for me also!

 

"Darasshi..gamsamhida! How's training?"

It's okay. Quite disappointing. 

"Why?"

I didn't get to meet my partner because he was asked by national team to try out.

"Really? It only means that your partner is good! I mean really good!"

Well. you have a point! Maybe he's really good... so I must learn from him!!! hahaha

"That's the spirit!"

"Hi Bom!

Hi Tae Hwan sshi! Nice to see you again!

"Yeah, I'm back. I missed the swimming team!"

I don't believe you! Oh by the way, this Dara my new friend! She's a transferee from US.

"Oh really! that's interesting! Hi I'm Park Tae Hwan!"

Hi! I'm Park Sandara but please call me Dara.

"Are you joining the swimming team?"

No, I'm part of tennis club.

Yeah, Dara is the number one tennis player in their University in the US but she went here because she wants to represent Korea, Bom added.

"Wow, that's really interesting of you! Maybe we can hang out someday so I can get to know you more."

Ha? Yeah sure! No problem! I think I have to go now. Anyway, I just came here to pass Bom something. Bye, I'll see you around!

After hearing those words, Bom's eyes sparkled and her looks becomes suspicious...She never seen Tae Hwan interested with girls. She said he would smile to everyone who greeted him but he never showed interest to anyone.