First date?!?

I know you're the right one

Yeah, I'm going home already but if it won't take long...then I'll help you...It's just that I'm not really sure if I can really help you...

That's great!

And he smiled at me and his eyes was gleaming...my heart is starting to melt...I feel like I'm going to faint any time soon...

So what's the occasion?

It's my cousin's birthday next week and she said she want's to learn tennis so I decided to buy her the best tennis racquet. And luckily I happen to see you so I asked you if you could help me...then you agreed...

What a relief!?! I thought there was something else. Maybe I was just thinking too much because of what Bom said.

Okay, shall we go now?

Oh yes of course...

We went to the nearest mall where there are several sports shop..after more than one hour of checking, we finally found the best tennis racquet fit for her cousin.

Okay, should we go home now?

Ahh, wait... I owe you one so can I treat you for a snack?

No need! We're friends right? So don't bother about it. I'd be very happy to help you.

Please!!! I insist. You deserve this and let's celebrate our friendship.

What! That's funny! I said don't bother. I'm okay.

Please! I'm so hungry already and it feels so sad to eat alone. This won't take long. Since we're here already so we might as well eat, right?

Oh my god! Okay..okay! Let's go!